Status: On hiatus until Age of Ultron release

Brooklyn Baby

Heros

In under 20 minutes we were locked and loaded as we flew to Stark tower. My brother flew to right against me as we looked at the light. As Tony went up I began to evacuate people.

"Everyone get out of the city now!" I yelled as people began to scatter in cars and bikes. People ran to building to alert others as I went around telling people to get out now. Before I knew it a light was shooting up to the sky.

"MOVE NOW!" I yelled as people began to run on foot.

The Chitauri fly out from the sky as my eyes widen in horror. I began to dodge, punch, kick and kill every one of the aliens that came into my path. I flew up and began to throw them from the chariots as I snapped their necks. I grabbed one of the scepters as I began to pierce various one of them. I could feel a spear pierce my shoulder as I winced loudly as I turned to come face to face with a very big alien.

"Fuck.." I muttered as I drove the spear in his chest as I flew up to destroy more chariots.

My eyes widen as I see the biggest looking creature fly out of the hole in the sky. My eyes widen in horror as I try to down my fear and chase after it. I could see Bruce take him down with ease as I cheered before flying down like a bullet toward them. As I landed a crater formed. I stood up to see them looking at me.

"Bruce!" I smiled as he looked at me in his new form.

Just as we cheered a new wave of them appeared. I gasped lightly as I could feel Steve wrap his hand around mine.

"Call it." Tony said

" Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash. Lana go with him and do the same." I nodded as I blasted off as fast as I could.

I began to fight them off as I headed three blocks and began to perimeter check and kill anything that passed. I could feel one of them grab my arm and slam me into a building as a hole was left as I stood. I began stab and fend off as many as I could. I flew and grabbed two people as I moved them.

"Run!" I yelled as I hit another one.

"I can do it, I can close the portal!" Natasha called through the earpiece.

"NOW!" I yelled

"NO!" Tony yelled

"Stark, these things are still coming!" Steve said

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." Tony said as I was ready to protest. I could see something over the water.

"Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?" Steve said I could feel my blood run cold as I abandoned my
position and flew toward him.

"I'm not losing you too!" I thought as I flew faster.

I could see the dark space as I could see him let the nuke go as it exploded the mother ship. I couldn't breathe as I tried to pull Tony away. My lungs began to burn as I coughed and breathed in. I choked and could feel myself going out as I wrapped my arms around the Iron Man suit. I held him tightly making sure that if I fell he wouldn't get hurt.

A roar is what woke me. I gasped loudly as Tony shook awake too. I coughed as I felt arms hug me tightly. Steve held me close to him as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I thought I lost you!" Steve said as he kissed me roughly.

"Well if you to are done making out in the street. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it." Tony said as I smiled softly.

"We won." I croaked as Steve smiled at me

"We are not done." Thor looked up as we did as well.