Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Coffee

She sat on the ledge of her window, looking out at the storm taking place. Snow lined the streets of Manhattan, the worst part about this storm was that she had to get to the store. If it wasn't that important, she wouldn't be staring; but it was. It was that important, she had run out of coffee. Not just any coffee, her favorite dunkin donuts brand coffee.

With a huff and a groan, she picked herself up from the window ledge and started to get dressed. Her room mate was still sleeping, so she had no company on her mission. Her mission for coffee.

She placed her boots on and fixed her coat, making sure that her scarf was tucked right. Her gloves fit snug and her racoon hat sat comfortablely on top her head. Looking out the window once more, her body shivered and she shoved herself out of the door.

The wind hit her pretty hard causing her eyes to close, her hands bald into fists as she made her way down the steps and onto the side walk. The whole time cursing herself, it was more then just cold, it was freezing.

Her teeth chattered from behind her scarf, her eyes stung from the snow hitting her lashes. Her arms wrapped around her body as she trigged through the snow, the boots she wore becoming soaked.

'I should go back, I'm asking to freeze to death out here. What is wrong with me?' Her thoughts swirled around in her mind as she looked forward, it was hard to see the next block. But she couldn't turn back now, she was half way there. She was half way to getting her coffee.

Hopefully she wouldn't freeze to death in the process.