Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Sick.

"Achoo" Ava covered her mouth as she sneezed, leaning back she groaned as she pulled the covers closer to her body. She sat in the living room with her legs crossed and the t.v on playing the walked dead marathon, a hot cup of tea rested on the table.

'Of course I would get sick, I do everything right and I still get fucking sick'

Her eyes slightly drooped and her head tilted to the side, her body was weak and cold. She just wanted to die from this cold, she sniffles and realized just how stuffed up her nasal passage was. Groaning once more she shifted on the couch to where she could lay down.

Her body shivering slightly, her mouth open to breathe as she closed her eyes. The sounds of the television entered her mind, the images flashed as if it were in front of her causing a soft moan to escape her lips. Her arm twitched as the zombie in her mind walled towards her, opening her eyes she pulled the blanket closer.

"Fuck my life." She groaned as she rubbed her face.

Opening her eyes once more she looked towards the living room entrance and sighed. "How do you even get in here?" She groaned as Bucky stood tall at the door way, the kitchen light eliminated behind him.

"You're ill."

She licked her chapped lips and managed to sit back up, the blood rushing from her brain. "Yeah, its called the common cold..." She grabbed her tea and took a sip, her eyes traveled to the screen. Rick and group were running from a large herd of zombies.

When she watched these shows, she always wondered if she would survive. If a zombie apocalypse hit Manhattan, what would she do? Probably hide in her apartment until the coast was clear. "Your voice sounds different." Bucky stated.

"Yes, its called a stuffed nose." She replied as she placed the cup down on the table and sniffled while shivering.

"Why are you shivering? Its not cold."

She rolled her eyes as she leaned back and took a deep breath to yawn, once done she looked at him. "You're hopeless, I'm sick Bucky. Did you lose your memory that bad?" She scrunched her eyes and he crossed his arms in defense. This made her smirk.

"You're not dying, are you?" He spoke while taking another step into the room, staying by the far corner. Ava shook her head as she groaned, her body just wanted to hybernate till the cold or fly was gone. She hasn't eaten all day and her stomach was begging for food, she only drank tea and slept.

Bucky being so clueless was sort of cute, it made her feel wanted or cared for, just a little bit. Her eyes started to close once more as she shivered and let her body fall into a weird sleep once again, with her mouth open where she was probably drooling on her self.

"Wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open and then glared at Bucky's face which was inches from hers. "Why? I just fell asleep." She pulled the blanket closer to her, noticing it was a lot heavier and she was a lot warmer. But that didn't stop the shivers. His blue eyes stared into her own as he shook his head.

"You've been sleeping for four hours, you haven't eaten." He moves and picked up a small bowl, the smell hit her nose and seemed to clear it quickly. Ava blinked her eyes in confusion. "Eat it." He moved it closer as she sat up and took the bowl.

It was some soft of soup and it smelled delicious, her stomach growled. "What is it?" She asked looking up at him, his eyes lowered and he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't remember, but I do remember that it was something I really liked and helped. So eat it." His voice more stern and pushy. Licking her lips she took the spoon and started to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sick, Ava's sick.

Bucky is cooking for her, I have no one to cook for me! She's so lucky to have Bucky! How sweet.

Comments?
Thoughts?