Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Shower.

Ava sat at the kitchen table, her body was still weak but it was manageable. The bowl of food sat in front of her as she didn't really have much of an appetite for food. She had put the rest in freezer bags and placed it into the freezer, knowing that one day she will need it again.

Thumps were heard coming down the steps and Ava looked to see Mary walking into the kitchen, their eyes met and Mary took a seat across from her. "Why cook so much food if your not going to eat it?" She asked why folding her hands, Ava shrugged not really wanting to play 21 questions.

"You going to work?" She asked while taking a spoon full of food, Her friend shifted I'm her spot and then looked out the window. "Not today, I have errands to run." Ava nodded and picked up her bowl placing it into the refrigerator. She would eat it later.

"I'll be here for the day, still sick. I have the week off." She turned to look at her friend and noticed that she had walked out of the house. Shaking her head she started to make a cup of tea.

"She's dangerous." Ava placed a hand over her heart as she spin around to see Bucky sitting at the table, sighing she walked over and took a seat across from him.

They stared at each other for a few minutes, his blue eyes dull and tired. His face slightly sunken in from the lack of sleep and food. His hair was greasy even under the hat, she shook her head and stood up; walking around the table she gripped his coat and pulled. He didn't question but he followed her.

"This is the bathroom, inside are towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner. Before you get in the shower, undress and put your stuff out here " she pointed to the floor "I'll wash it while you are in there." She took a step back and he looked at the bathroom, then looked back at her.

"Do I smell?" He asked while looking down at his clothing and then back at her, this caused her to laugh and softly nudge him closer to the bathroom. "Bucky, go take a shower." Turning she left to her bedroom in search for something he could wear, upon not finding anything she went back to the hall way.

His clothes were in a neat pile out side of the bathroom and she could hear the shower running with him inside of it, grabbing his stuff she went down the hall and tossed it into the wash.

¥€¥

The news played on the television as she sipped on her tea, she had put his stuff in the dryer and was now waiting on him to come out of the shower. They always said woman took longer then men, but in reality it was pretty much the same.

She blinked as the news spoke of random bombings, people selling drugs and others getting killed. Sighing she placed the cup on the table just as her room mate walked into the house and Bucky walked downstairs from the shower. Her eyes glanced over to Bucky, he was still wet ad his hair fell softly just at his shoulders.

His metal arm glistened and his torso allowed water droplets toslide down to the towel, her jaw slightly opened as she took in the sight. "Uh, Ava?" Her eyes pulled over to Mary who stood with bags in her hand.

"Who's the hunk, with a metal arm." She asked guaking at him. Bucky looked over to Ava, his eyes stern. Ava looked over to Mary and she quickly stood making her way over the half naked Bucky.

She acted before she thought, her left hand grabbing his right arm and her right hand softly touching his stomach. She could feel his abs tense under her touch, as she rested her head on his arm. "This is the guy who was sleeping in my bed." Marys mouth dropped and nodded. "The boyfriend."

Ava nodded as she slowly rubbed her hand across the edge of the towel and up to his chest, a smirk playing at her lips. She wasn't just doing it for him but she was doing it for herself, she had a chance to touch and she was going to take it.

"Yes, and Jay. His name is Jay, he is going to take his half naked ass up stairs and get dressed. Now. Dryer is down the hall last door on the left." She felt him take in a deep breathe and quickly pull from her grasp, now she only hoped that he didn't vanish while Mary was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured, why not a long chapter? Hope you guys enjoy it.

So uh. Yeah she got to feel him up.

The action and drama will be coming soon.