Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

How?

When Ava woke she was greeted with a dull pain on her shoulder, but was resting on a bed. The room was dimly lit and the smell of food being cooked hit her stomach, slowly she stood from the bed and made her way out if the room. That's when she noticed that she was in a small apartment, walking down the small hallway she turned right and was greeted with the kitchen.

There she saw Steve and Natasha working on some food, looking to her left was a large living room where Sam was watching a football game. She blinked, 'How the hell did I get here?'. Her eyes went back to Steve and Natasha who were now staring at her.

"How did I get here?" She asked, still feeling a little bit groggy. Natasha went back to cooking while Steve walked over to her.

Steve walked over to her and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, a smug look on his face as he looked at her. "I guess Bucky." He spoke while looking down at his feet, he seemed a little disappointed. Her eyes narrowed as she rubbed her sore arm, how did Bucky know where Steve was staying?

"Guys, the food is done." Natasha called out causing everyone to look over to her.

¥€¥€£

"So we figured that Bucky was not only keeping an eye on you, but also Steve. He knew we weren't here so he thought it was the safest place for you." Natasha spoke as she ate the food on her plate. Ava couldn't help but to just stare at her food, it was good but she just couldn't eat.

"Steve how did you know something was wrong? And how did you get my number?" She asked while turning her attention to Steve who swallowed his food

"Ever since I knew Bucky made contact with you, I've been watching you." He took another bite of his food. "Sam actually got your number, he seduced one of your coworkers." Her eyes flickered to Sam who just shrugged his shoulders. Her eyes then went to Natasha who raised her hands in defence.

She placed her fork down, "So who are these people that are after him?" Steve was the first to look at her, his eyes narrowed and his hand tightened around the fork.

"They're after you to, Ava."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!

Thank you for the comments. I'm in love with this story and I have so much fun updating, I hope my updates are good.