Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Sneaky.

She sat in the living room with Sam, he was stuck to the T.V watching a baseball game while she was reading a book. It had been two weeks, two long weeks living with Steve. She found out that Sam came over to keeo Steve company from time to time and Natasha had her own apartment three blocks down. They didn't really stay far from each other.

Since it was a one bedroom apartment, she slept in the bedroom and Steve slept in the living room. It took a lot of arguing and even three game of Rock, paper, scissors for him to win and her to give in. She wasn't allowed to our alone, she wasn't allowed to go into work and she was barley able to touch her phone.

Worst of all, she hasn't seen or hear from Bucky since their last encounter. And it was driving her to the brink of madness, she slammed her book close and looked over to Sam who didn't even notice.

"Sam, let's go to the store." She spoke while poking his cheek. He didn't budge from the t.v causing her to click the off button on the remote. "Sam, I want to buy my favorite coffee. Can we please go?" She begged, he groaned and stretched.

"Alright, let's go." He spoke while standing and holding his hand out to her, smiling she took it and they left.

The supermarket wasn't as super, the aisles were long but the market was small. She had no idea where the coffee section was until someone pointed it out to her, Sam had left to buy what ever it is that he wanted.

She stood in front of the coffee section, Just staring at the coffee she came here for. But she couldn't bring her self to grab it, the memory of when she first met him kept replaying in her mind. People passed her by and she probably looked crazy for just standing there, so she reached out; only for a gloved hand to snatch it right before she could grab it.

"Hey." Her eyes turned to the person and her jaw dropped, he stood there tall and handsome. In the same clothes he wore as usual, her coffee in a tight grip in his hands and small smirk on his face. "Bucky?" She spoke just above a whisper as she slowly looked around. She had the same urge as when she first met him, she wanted to wrap her arms around him.

He slowly handed the coffee to her and she quickly grabbed it, his hat covering his face sort of. Licking her lips she looked down at her coffee, then back at him. "Thank you." His head tilted to the side and his hand reached out and cupped her cheek. She instinctivly leaned into it, it felt so right.

Her eyes met his and he pulled his hand away, it gave her a little hope that he had been staying in the area to keep an eye on her.

"Pochemu vy tak dobry ko mne?" He spoke softly causing her to clenth the coffee tighter, her blue eyes staring into him. Wondering what the hell he just said, then he smirked. Her eyes narrowed.

"What?" She took a step back.

"I have to go." He spoke, just as she hear Sam calling for her. Turning she looked towards Sam's voice and then turned back to where Bucky was, only to see he was gone.

"Sneaky bastard."
♠ ♠ ♠
Pochemu vy tak dobry ko mne? - why are you so kind to me?

I guess because I'm sick and have nothing else to do, I am overloading with updates. :)

Enjoy.