Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Crazy People.

Ava and Steve sat on the couch, he sat near the corner of the couch as far from her as possible and it made her feel weird. Her eyes went from the screen to him as he rested his head on his hand, her eyes narrowed.

"You treat me like a plague, I feel horrible." She spoke causing Steve to look and her, a wave of sorrow filling his face as he shook his head.

"I'm sorry." He looked around and scooted a little bit closer to her, to where he could whisper and she could here it. "Bucky, he cares about you. Sam told me about the supermarket, I know Bucky has been in the area watching." Her mouth opened and closed.

Her eyes scanned the window but it was to dark to see anything.

"He for some reason trusts you, he still fears me. I don't want him to view me as a threat anymore, so I keep my distance." He spoke while looking at his hands, Ava nodded. She understood. Steve wanted his friend back and in order for that to happen, he would stay far from her so he's not thought of as a threat but as friend.

Steve leaned back into the couch.

"Why hasn't he snuck into the house?" She asked leaning to the side, taking a look at him. He shrugged, he probably wondered the same thing. "Who's after me Steve?" That question really pulled his attention, he looked at her while taking a deep breathe and biting his bottom lip.

"HYRDA, and no I don't know why. But my guess is that Bucky protects you and they want Bucky back." She looked down at her hands and sighed, was it worth accepting the coffee from him? 'What did I get myself into?'

"Your friend really has a way of showing he cares, sneaking into places; vanishing with out a goodbye. He's a ladies man alright." They both chuckled as the door opened and Sam walked in.

"What did I miss?" He asked while he walked into the living room and placed a bunch of DVDs on the table, sitting down next to Ava he placed his arm around her shoulder and poked her face.

"Sam, your asking to get killed." Steve spoke with a small laugh, Sam instantly pulled away and put his hands up in defence.

"Why do the cute ones have to be taken by...crazy people." He spoke while shaking his head, Ava snickered a laugh and Sam nudged her in the shoulder.

Tonight was movie night and so far it was going great.