Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Ladies Man.

Ava stood in the bedroom with the head phones in her ears, Steve went out with Sam and Natasha; this left her home alone for a few hours. So she cleaned, she had placed on her short shorts and tank top that said 'Fuck you' on the front.

She had just finished cleaning the bed room, so she took the chance to dance around. Her waist swayed from left to right and her arms held the broom so she could sing into it, not like she could sing but she tried.

It was until she back up into a body did she realize that she wasn't alone, turning she looked at him. Bucky stood there but had new clothing, he wore a pair of black denim jeans and black boots but his shirt was a mixture of dark blue and black. He had a new black coat and a different hat.

"BUCKY!" Ava spoke causing him to cringe slightly, she gave him a confused look and watched as he cautiously pulled the headphones from her ears. "Oh, oops"

"Vy strannaya zhenshchina deystvitel'no."

She shook her head at his rambles and took a seat on the bed, he slowly moved to lean against the wall; not once did he pull his eyes from her. "The group called HYDRA wants me, I don't know why. Sorta I think but not really." She watched his body tense as she spoke of them, she knew that HYDRA had made him into their weapon. He didn't respond to her, but instead glanced out of the window.

'If he jumps through that window, ill hurt him bad'

"Do you have any idea-"

"No" he cut her off with a stern voice, she knew that he wouldn't be comfortable with speaking of them but she needed answers. Sighing she nodded and watched him walk to the window and look out, scanning was more like it.

"Bucky, can you...can you stay with me tonight. I have no idea when they will be coming back and I get a bit nervous being alone." She looked at him to see him still looking out the window but had an eyebrow raised and a small smirk on his face. Her eyes narrowed as she grabbed the nearest object, she flung it and his arm grabbed it.

The pillow hit the floor as he stared at her, she gave him a sheepish look and shrugged. "Your a real ladies man, you know how to swoon a woman don't you." Sarcasm dropped from her lips and a look came over his face, he took long stride over to her.

Lowering himself down to her level he looked at her. His blue eyes staring at her searching for something, she felt his face get closer. His lips inches from her and her heart raced, his hand touched her cheek as he tilted his head ready to kiss her. She leaned in but he moved to her ear. "YA pridu , kogda vy spite." His lips touched her ear ever so slightly and he pulled away.

"You...suck."

He smirked and made his way out of the room and house, leaving Ava to her thoughts of how bad she wanted to kiss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vy strannaya zhenshchina deystvitel'no. -you are a strange woman indeed.

YA pridu , kogda vy spite- I will come when you are asleep.

Thank you for the comments, I may do one more update tonight.