Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Fear.

She was awoken by a grunt, and then a groan. Her eyes danced in the dark until she reached the figure Bucky was sitting on the chair in the corner and must have been having a nightmare, quickly she pulled the blankets from her body and rushed to him.

"No, Don't...i-" He took in a deeo breathe and moved his head to one side, her hand rested on his softly.

"Bucky." She spoke softly while squeezing his hand gently, but she got no response he was to deep into the nightmare or memory.

"Please, let me go." He kicked out his left leg just inches from her. "Steve, Steve. Buddy." She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she tried once more, this time she placed her hand on his cheek feeling the stubble.

"Bucky, your dreaming." She spoke but louder.

His eyes shot open, his arm shot out and gripped her neck, closing her air ways. Her hand gripped onto his metal arm hoping that he would wake up, hoping that he would realize who she was.

"Bucky...I can't...breathe. Its Ava " she took in one last gasp of air as things started to go black, but right before she passed out he let go. She landed to the floor holding her neck gasping for air, her eyes looked up to him as he stared in horror at her.

"Ava..." His voice held sorrow and pain after what he had just done, she placed her hand out as he tried to get closer stopping him. His eyes lowered, standing he walked around her and left the room.

She didn't want to be afraid, but she had forgotten who he really was. She had forgotten that he was a killer, he had a machine arm and could have killed her on the spot. Her head leaned back and rested on the wall, she took in a deep breathe, her eyes scanned the room to see that Bucky had left. And as scared as she was, she wanted him to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short chapter. But things are going to get crazy!