Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

What?

She shivered in her spot, even though the store was filled with refreshing hot air. But it felt to her as if the cold had settled into her bones for the moment, never wanting to leave.

"What can I do for you today?" The old woman spoke up from the other side of the counter, she looked up with a small smile and tried her best to stop the teeth chattered.

'I should walk around, that should get my blood flowing.'

Turning from the old woman, she made her way down the ailse; cakes, treats, spices...coffee. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she stood in front if the coffee containers and bags, her eyes scanning the shelf. Looking, looking but to no avail did she see her favorite brand.

Her eyes ready to water and her hands trembled, it was a waisted trip through the cold. Through a storm, she could have stayed home and sulked over not having coffee; instead she had to walk home empty handed.

"Is there any dunkin brand in the back?" She leaned and yelled to the woman, she simply shrugged her shoulders and shook her head as she went back to the man at the counter.

'Piece of shit store, piece of shit storm. Stupid coffee addiction.'

She must have spaced out staring at the coffee section, because when she blinked a few times; a gloved hand was in front of her face holding her favorite brand. She gasped as she looked at it, then slowly reached out to take it. A smile plastered on her face, soon her eyes traveled to where the hand was attached to.

A man probably in his late twenties, with a scruffy beard and long hair stood there staring sternly at her. The overwhelming urge to hug him washed over her body, so she hugged her coffee close and watched him.

"Thank you." She spoke softly while licking her lips and nibbling her bottom lip softly.

She saw him swallow and nod as he took a step back, "Yego uzhe zaplatili" he spoke, his voice stern and yet weary. She blinked as he turned his back to her ready to leave empty handed.

"What... I don't understand." She spoke as she took a step closer, his body stiffened as she got closer and he let out a loud sigh. "Its already paid for." He spoke before rushing out of the store and into the storm. Her eyes traveled to the coffee and then to the woman who nodded, stating he was correct.

"Oh."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?