Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Captured

She stood have stayed home, she should have called Tony and asked for him to send someone over to go shopping with her. Now she was doomed, now she was shoved in the back of a van with her hand zip tied together and her mouth covered with tape.

Mary sat across from her with a smile on her face bit also a few bruises from Ava putting up a good fight. How ever Ava had more bruises and cuts then she ever had in her whole life. "I just want you to know, its nothing personal." Mary looked down her gun and then back at Ava. "Actually that's a lie, it is personal."

Ava glared at mary from her spot and gave her the middle finger. Thus causing her to laugh and kick her in the gut, a groan escaped her throat from behind the tape and her head lowered. She was defeated, she was cught. She was weak.

"I'm going to have so much fun watching them, you are going to be tortured and maybe killed." She leaned her head back onto the metal frame of the van and laughed, it was an annoying laugh. She was way to happy for her own good.

"The best part is, I am going to make him mine. The winter soldier will be in love with me." She smiled at the thought and Ava shook her head, the girl was sick. Not just sick but she was twisted in the head.

Ava was screwed, no one knew where she was and no one could save her. Not even Bucky. Her thoughts went to Bucky. Was he even looking for her? Did he know that she was gone? The van hit a bump causing her body to sway around, in which caused her to groan. It hit another bump and her head smacked into the side.

Her head swayed from left to right, Mary laughed. And then she stopped laughing, the van came to a sudden hault throwing them both towards the front. Her eyes opened and noticed the blade on Marys hip, so she rushed for it but got elbowed in the for head. Groaning she lifted her leg and smashed it into her side, she then reached for the blade but was shoved back.

A gun shot went off and they both closed their eyes, Ava groaned in pain as her side started to leak from the bullet wound. But that wasn't going to stop her. She kicked her leg into Marys side once more and was able to grab the blade, she quickly cut the zip tie and pulled the tape from her mouth.

"You shot me!" She practically yelled as she stood up. Her body swayed and her hand rested on the bleeding wound. Mary smirked as she raised her gun once more, ava's eyes widened and she lunged for her.

€¥¢¥¢¥

Her eyes fluttered open as she took a deep breathe, Mary laid on the ground with three bullet wounds to her chest, the gun rested in Ava's hand and the van was now rested on its side. Her mind was fuzzy as she moved towards the now open door, sun light hitting her face as she stumbled out. There wasn't a single person I'm sight and she was in a random part of the city, she swallowed and noticed just how dry her throat really was.

"Hands up!" She heard a man yell from her right and she looked over to him. He held a gun up and pointed it to her, the man was injured himself.

"Your hydra?" She spoke. Her voice rough from the lack of water.

The man looked st her nervously and nodded, she held the gun in her hand and quickly raised it while pulling the trigger, hoping that the bullet would hit him.

She watched him fall to the ground and the gun in her hand fell with him, her other hand wrapped around her body holding close to the wound. She took a step and then another step before she landed to the ground, her breathing shallow and her body in pain.

But all she could think about or picture in her mind was him, his blue eyes and his smirk. Bucky
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shitness.

Who attacked them?.

Will Bucky find her?

Will Tony find her?

Will more Hydra agents find her?