Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Hospital.

She laid in the hospital bed, her arms resting next to her body and the IV's stuck out like a sore thumb, the bruises and cuts visible. Steve stood at the end of the bed with a look of disapproval, Tony stood next to him and both had their arms crossed.

It was hard for her to speak so she chose to stay silent, she just watched them blinking occasionally.

"You're so lucky, do you know that?" Steve finally spoke, she cringed at the sound of his voice. "The people who attacked the van were actually attacking the wrong van."

Tony agreed with him but was now sitting in the far chair, tired from standing.

"If Tony didn't find you, if you would have died." He raised his arms, and ran them through his hair with a groan.

Bucky would go on a killing spree, and then HYDRA would have him.

"If you died, then everything would have happened for nothing. I would lose yet another friend. Screw Bucky. You're my friend, I don't want you dead." Tony looked at him and then back at Ava.

She bit her bottom lip and frowned, she was tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. But instead Steve was going off on her like he was her dad or big brother. She watched him take a seat on the heater, his head low. "I'm just glad I put tracking devices in your shoes." Tony spoke up causing them both to look at him.

'What else did you do?'

He shrugged and looked at the doorway, then looked back to Steve who was staring at the doorway as well. Ava looked over and practically jumped from the bed, Bucky stood in the door way looking pissed. Her eyes went to Steve and then Tony, a fight was about to break loose and she needed to stop it before it started.

Bucky took three steps into the room allowing the door to shut behind him. Steve didn't move, he could see the anger in Bucky's eyes. "Bucky, she's okay." Steve spoke, Bucky looked at her but was soon glued to Steve once more.

Steve was the enemy, Steve wasn't supposed to be the enemy. He took more steps and she grabbed her pillow, with all her might she flung it at Bucky's head. She watched it crash to the ground and Bucky turn his head to her, she shook her head. "I'm..." She took a deep breathe. "Okay." She let out her breathe and rubbed her neck.

"Vy mogli byt' ubity , to kto by ya yest'?" He spoke while crossing his arms, Ava looked at him confused and tony cleared his throat.

"That was cute, never thought something like that could come from his mouth." Tony smirked as Steve stared at him. "Who would he have if you died. You know, besides Steve?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Vy mogli byt' ubity , to kto by ya yest'?-You could have been killed, then who would i have?

I bet that Bucky hates Tony right now. Lol