Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Goo.

"What can I get for you?" She looked down at Sam in the booth. They had allowed her to get back to work with constant watch, it had been a month since Bucky came by and each day she missed him more and more.

"Uh, nachos." She wrote it down and then looked at Sam "anything else, fat ass?" He narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Maybe a date?" Rolling her eyes she turned to place his order in, ever since things had calmed down Sam had been pretty persistant on getting a date with her.

"Ava." She looked at her co worker. "Table 12 is asking for you." The pointed to the table and she looked passed them, a man sat at the table. His hair cut short and his face clean shaven, her eyes narrowed. "Do you know him?" She didn't answer her co worker.

Walking over to him she pulled out her pad "can I help you?" She asked, he looked up to her. His brown eyes stared at her contently.

"Yes, you can." He looked at the menu and eyed Sam who was now watching contently, ready to spring into action. "You have something of ours, we want it back. If we don't get it back, the next kidnappings won't fail." She took a small step back and looked at him.

"I think you need to leave, your threats mean nothing to me." She turned her back and started to head back to the kitchen.

"He will kill you, I will make sure of it." The words stung her as she grabbed Same nachos, her hands shaking and her heart racing. When she thought that everything would be okay, she thought wrong. She placed the plate on Sam's table and sat across from him, trying her best to steady herself.

"They want Bucky, they said the next kidnappings won't fail." Her voice shook and tears started to come, Sam gripped her hand and nodded. "Bucky is gone, he hasn't come back." Sam frowned, and she looked at him. "What?"

His grip loosened, "Stark installed an fence under ground, it send waves of pain up Bucky's arm not allowing him to cross." Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as she pulled away from him. Bucky wasn't staying because he wanted to, he was forced to. "Stark figured it would keep HYDRA away."

She shook her head and stood up "you guys are assholes, how could you?" He went to speak but she turned pulling out her cell phone she called Tony.
After a long arguement and some cursing she was able to convince Tony to take the fence down. She paced around her house, not knowing what to really do. Not knowing if Bucky would show up, not knowing if HYDRA agents would show up.

"Hurry up Bucky." She mumbled to herself as she sat on her couch, she didn't bother to turn on the t.v. She stretched her legs on the couch and placed her arms behind her head. 'Why do I want you to show up so bad. Her eyes closed.

Her eyes shot open as she heard a thud, and then mumbling. "Glupyy chertovski dom." Her eyes widened as she shot up from the couch and ran into the hall way, flicking on the light she covered her mouth.

Bucky sat on the floor covered in a green goo, his arm was stuck to the floor and his body was stick. His face held an unpleasant look, "YA sobirayus' ubit' yego." She held her hand over her mouth covering the giggles that were trying to escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Glupyy chertovski dom. - stupid fucking house.

YA sobirayus' ubit' yego.- I'm going to kill him.

Can you imagine Bucky being covered in Green Goo.

Image