Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Always.

"Jarvis, connect us to Tony please. " Ava stood in the hallways watching Bucky, he kept trying to move his arm but it wouldn't work. By now she had gotten annoyed with the fact that he was glued to her hallways floor, so she waited for Tony to answer.

"Do you not sleep?" Tony spoke through her hallway, she crossed her arms.

"How do you get this green stuff off my floor and his arm? She watched as Bucky had given up and sat waiting for a method to get loose, she gave him a sympathetic look in which he rolled his eyes.

"Well that didn't take long, he's persistent." She heard him shuffle around and then groan. "Pour some water on it, should come off easily." He shuffled a bit more. "Have fun, call me when you need me." She heard a click and the line went dead.

Quickly she stood up and got a bucket of water, carefully she moved over to Bucky who watched her. A smirk playing at her lips and his eyes narrowed, "So, since I have you here." She placed the bucket on the floor and at down in front of him. "Let's talk."

His head lowered, there was no escaping this. He was either going to talk or stay silent the whole night, he had one choice. "A HYDRA agent came to visit me at my job." His eyes connected with hers and she bit her bottom lip. "They said they want you back or the next kidnapping won't fail, that you will kill me and they will make sure of it." She looked at the bucket, talking about it with him seemed to hurt.

"Ya nikogda ne budu vredit' Vam snova , ya obeshchayu." He spoke in a low tone but his eyes watched her, she took a little bit of water in her hand and drippled it on to the floor, the goo started to loosen around his fingers.

"How much do you remember of your past?" She asked while placing her hand on her lap.

He bit his bottom lip and stared into space "The war, Steve, always getting him out of fights. He was different then, I was different. I remember falling from the train, being found." His eyes lingered on the window "Everything they did to me. I remember, being a ladies man." A smirk played at his lips causing her to roll her eyes.

"Your crappy at that...Bucky, why me?" She licked her lips and he stared at her.

"Because of what you said in the hospital." Her eyes widened, he had heard her. "You understand me in a way, even though I don't understand myself half of the time." She tilted her head and rested her hand on the bucket softly, Careful not to tip it. "We are both pretty broken, I more then you." His eyes lingered on her.

She dribbled more water on his arm, his fingers wiggled more but his eyes stayed on her. "My past isn't as bad as yours, but it isn't good either." She rubbed her tongue across her teeth. "I've been beaten by most of my boyfriends, cheated on and lied to. My mother abandoned me as a child and father is a drunk." She got to her knees, "So I always wonder why you come back." She poured the bucket on his arm and moved it. Jarvis was quick to clean the mess.

"You should go shower, I'll put your stuff in the wash." They both stood and she turned to put the bucket back, but a metal hand wrapped around her wrist and some her around. The bucket hit the floor and her hands rested against his chest, green goo hung from the tip of his hat and some clung to his face.

"Vy tol'ko odin , chtoby zastavit' menya chuvstvovat' sebya , ya chuvstvuyu, chto-to dlya vas, i ya vsegda budu vozvrashchat'sya. Nezavisimo ot togo, chto." He rested his forehead against hers and rubbed a thumb across her cheek, then she felt it. She felt his lips ever so softly touch hers, it was a nervous kiss. As if he would break her if he kissed to hard. Before she could kiss him back he pulled away and turned to the stares.

"I will shower and stay the night, if you wish me to." He spoke watching her and all she could do was nod, being at a loss of words from his actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vy tol'ko odin , chtoby zastavit' menya chuvstvovat' sebya , ya chuvstvuyu, chto-to dlya vas, i ya vsegda budu vozvrashchat'sya. Nezavisimo ot togo, chto.-

You are the only one to make me feel,i feel something for you and i will always come back. No matter what.

Yay Bucky!!!!

More mush to come soon, I promise. Along with more action, I promise. But mush before action, because it makes the action better.

Thank you.
AkitoBlossom, indy_xo, Dixon-Darling., kailixx, for the comments. They make my day and make me want to update more.

Image