Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Ryan.

His body sulked towards her, His arm glistened and his hand held what looked to be a gun. She stood there staring at him, fear riding through her body. Should she run? Would he hurt her?

"Bucky?" She asked as he stood in front of her, his eyes glazed over, this wasn't Bucky. This was a monster, a killer. And she was his target.

"Moi obyazannosti , chtoby ubit' tebya , no pochemu ne mogu ya?" He spoke, his voice stern and rough. His metal arm quickly gripped her throat as she grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't."


Her eyes opened to the phone ringing and she quickly answered it, Tony on the other side. "He left in the middle of the night, just in case your wondering. That man has issues, why do we like him again?" She sighed into the phone and shuffled out of her bed, of course he would leave.

"Because he's Steve's best friend Tony, Now what do you want?" She placed her slippers on and headed for the door.

"So, he killed people. He watches you while you sleep, he barley speaks English and you dream about him. Its weird." He spoke causing her to stop short.

"How do you know that? Does he know that?" She went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"You talk in your sleep, he most likely does. Maybe that's why he never stays around, I think you moaned his name one time, kinda creepy." She rolled her eyes.

"What's creepy, is you. Stop... Doing what your doing. Creep." She started to make her coffee and leaned against the counter. "What is the real reason you called me?"

He sighed. "Ryan..." Her face dropped at the sound of his name, her recent ex boyfriend. The man who did most of the breaking, the man she feared. "He's a problem, I guess HYDRA was able to get some information about you. Well lets just say we have another Bucky on our hands with out the metal arm and you're the target." She rubbed her face with her hand and looked around the kitchen

"So now what?" She asked turning to finish making her coffee.

"Now we hope that he doesn't find you." Tony spoke as Steve walked into the house, he held a bag over his shoulder and dropped it to the ground. Her eyes narrowed as she took a sip of her coffee. "Put me on speaker."

She did as she was told and listened to them talk, nothing was going right for her. She had just gotten Bucky to open up just a little bit and now her ex was trying to kill her. "I'll be staying here on the couch." Steve spoke catching her attention, 'But that means Bucky won't show up' she nodded as he made the couch into a bed. Even though it was around nine in the morning, she had to be at wor by twelve.

Groaning she rushed back upstairs to take a shower.
The towel hugged her body as she walked out of the bathroom and over to her room, shutting the door carefully behind her she pulled open her towel and turned around. A squeak left her mouth as she wrapped the towel around her once more and turned her back to him, a blush on her face.

She looked over her shoulder to see Bucky laying on her bed with a smirk on his face, his hands folded on his lap. "Nu , spasibo" she sent him a glare as he placed his hands up. A laugh escaping his lips, it was a real laugh coming from the gut. "I'm sorry." He said with a smile as he licked his lips.

She pointed at him and shook her head "its not funny, Bucky. Its wrong, bad enough Tony listens to every and records everything....oh my god!" She rushed towards the bed and climbed under the blankets causing Bucky to move over, it had just hit her that Tony could see everything. "Bucky, see those folded clothes over there? Go get them for me...now."

He narrowed his eyes but did what she asked, allowing her to get dressed under the safety of her covers. Bucky sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for her to finish, "I hate that man.." She spoke with a scowl on her face.

"Who is Ryan?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Nu , spasibo- why thank you.

He saw her naked... How dare he and he didn't even look away. He was happy about it. But he knows about Ryan! Did he over hear them?

Stark is a pervert.

Image