Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Move.

They both sat in silent nfe after she explained who Ryan was and what he had done to her, Bucky simply nodded his head and kept his hand folded. He was silent as usual, she could tell that he was calculating the situation. Her eyes scanned over to the clock and jumped from the bed, "Shit, I'm going to be late " she ran to grab her cell phone and shoved it into her back pocket.

Bucky stood watching her a her sudden outburst. "I have to go to work." She spoke while stuffing on her shoes and fixing her hair, throwing it into a messy bun was the best she could do at the moment. She took a look at Bucky and sighed "He doesn't know where I live, I'm fine. You couldn't walk me to work if its that serious " she spoke cause Bucky to shake his head.

So she left him there, standing in her bedroom not knowing what to do. Steve was in the kitchen on the phone with Tony as she grabbed her coat and shoved it on "Where are you going?" He asked while she placed her hat on. "Work." She swung open the door. "Stop, I'll drove you." He spoke while standing up to place on his stuff.

The phone rested on the table they could hear Tony on the other side "What about our upstairs visitor?" He spoke, Ava walked over to the phone and picked it up "He's fine, also we need to talk when I get back." She spoke with a scoul. "I swear I didn't see anything." She hung up the phone and walked out of the house with Steve.

Her mind was barely with her at work, she messed up three orders that had to be fixed and she almost dropped a few plates in the process. 'I should have stayed home, this is horrible' She paced by the kitchen waiting for the order Sam wanted. Her hands figity and her mind on Ryan, the things he did to her were crazy.

"Ava?" Her eyes looked to her coworker. "Table ten." She nodded and let her eyes wander to table ten, where Sam sat at table nine. A sigh escaped her lips that she didn't know she was holding, there was no reason for her to rush over there. "Why do you have all these hot men at your feet? Can I have one?" Her co worker spoke causing her to look at him.

A smirk speed across her lips "You could try for table Nine, but I doubt it would work. Actually bring him his order while I go to table ten okay?" He nodded with a smirk and she made her way to the table.

His blue eyes looked up to her under his hat "What can I get you?" She pulled out her pad, it was the first time he came here that she knew about. He motioned for her to sit down and she did, her eyes staringa at him.

"He will find you." She swallowed and her heart started to race. "If they made him to be like...me, it won't be long before he finds you. He knows a lot about you, so you need to move." Her mouth opened and closed as if she was going to say something but he continued, "I'll stay back and take care of him, but you can't come back until its safe. I won't allow it."

She stared at Bucky, it was anew side of him. He was taking charge of a situation and she didn't know how to respond to it, she didn't want to leave. She couldn't leave, she would lose her job. Then what about Steve, they haven't even spoken to each other and yet have been in the same house together. She squeaky when she was suddenly bumped over by Sam.

"How do we do this?" He looked at Bucky waiting for a reply, ready for action.

"What if I don't want to leave? What if I feel perfectly safe here?" They both went to cut her off but she beat them to it "Bucky already knows how secure the house is." This caused him to roll his eyes and clean nch his fist. "Steve decided to move in with me, Tony stalks my house with his cameras. And your always here, and Natasha ...where is that woman?"

"With Clint." He spoke and she nodded, figured. She never met the man but Natasha and him seemed pretty close.

"No, you have to leave NY for a little while." Bucky spoke causing them to look at him. "Its to dangerous, he may be worse then me. Unstable." Sam leaned on the table and so did Ava, both staring him down.

"If I remember correctly, your pretty unstable big man " Ava nodded with what Sam said causing Bucky to run a hand down his face, obviously agitated at the two of them.

"Don't you have work to do?" He sent Ava a glare and she smirked.

"I'm waiting for you to order." She crossed her hands and waited while Sam went back to his seat.

"Nachos."
♠ ♠ ♠
Its funny I'm writing this and my son is playing a game on his leap frog, they named the bought HYDRA

29 subscribers! Im so happy you guys are amazing.

I fell asleep at lik 8:0 to wake up at like ten. One of the many reasons I hate going to sleep early. I'm going to let the dogs out to do their business then put in another update since I cant sleep.
Image