Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Option.

Steve picked her up from work and brought her back to the house, Bucky had left after his nachos and she knew he was pissed at her for not wanting to leave. But she has been fine so far, except when she was kidnapped but she survived that without their help. Sort of.

It was silent, her and Steve sat at the table just watching each other. "Did Sam fill you in?" She asked breaking the silence. He nodded stillnnot saying a word. "What do you think? Why are you so quiet?" She leaned closer taking a good look at him. He looked tired and worn out, like he hadnt had a propers night sleep. He also looked sad, she knew he missed Bucky and was probably jealous of her in a way.

She leaned back and scanned the kitchen, there had to be a way she could cheer him up. He had done so much for her and she had to repay him some how, quickly she stood from her spot and rushed over to her CD player. Shuffling through some tracks she found one that he may like, placing it on he took notice and turned around slightly confused.

"Dance with me, let's forget about the problems at hand for a little while." She held out her hand as the track played, she knew how to dance a bit but she wasn't perfect.

It took him a minute but he soon got up and they started to dance, laugh and stumble around. He wasn't a bad dancer at all and it was nice to see him smile and laugh a bit, it was at the fourth track did she see Bucky leaning against the wall with his arms cross smirking. This whole situation was probably bringing memories back, so she took the option to grab his hand and pull him to a dance, Steve took a step back and watched and Bucky moved her around.

It was if it was natural to him, he didn't miss a step and the way he moved her was amazing. She took turns dancing between Steve and Bucky, being twirlled around, swooped off her feet and tilted backwards. She also loved the fact that both men were in the same room, and they weren't trying to kill each other.

Once the track had ended she left them in the living room to grab some drinks, also really needing a shower. When she got back to the living room they both were standing there talking, Steve had a big smile on his face as they spoke of a few things that Bucky had remember. She didn't want to interrupt them but she walked into the living room and handed them both a drink while sitting on the couch, they both stared at her.

"Thank you." She heard Steve who gave her a smile, it was genuine smile; really thanking her for what she had just done.
It didn't take long for Steve to become serious again, but he was more relaxed. "I agree with Bucky, I think you moving out of NY for a little while would be a smart idea. We have no idea what Ryan is capable of, after what I was filled in on by Tony. I don't wamt to risk it." She narrowed her eyes.

"Tony really needs to learn what privacy is." She spoke as they heard a click and then someone clear their throat. Tony being on the house speaker, thanks to Jarvis.

"I resent that, I do know what privacy is miss." He spoke causing her to roll her eyes. "But let's say that we all agree with your lover, If thats what you want to call him. Natasha agrees as well, and Clint, even Jarvis."

She placed her face into her palms hiding the blush on her face, 'I hate you stark'. Looking up she saw Bucky staring at her intently, shifting she looked at Steve who was also staring at her intently. She couldn't handle it, they were forcing her to leave her home again, she didn't want to. Standing she left the two of them in the living room as she went to take a shower.

She sat in the shower letting the water hit her body, she held her knees close to her as she thought about it all. Did they really doubt themselves? Did they really doubt her? She didn't hear the door open and close. Her eyes staring at the drain, nibbling her bottom lip, the toilet seat squeaking was what caught her attention.

She looked out of the shower to see Bucky sitting there staring at his hands, he didn't look at her or even look like he wanted to talk. So she went back into the shower and rubbed her face, the silence was slightly comforting.

She heard him sigh and then saw him move from the toilet seat. His back touched the tub, careful to where he couldn't or wouldn't look in. Her head rested on the back of his shoulder getting his shirt slight wet from her hair, he didn't move. "I don't want to leave, I don't want you guys fighting my battles." She spoke while closing her eyes.

He turned his head slightly in her direction, "its not an option, we...I want to keep you safe." He looked back at the door or his hands and sighed "He gave an option, they will stay here and..." He veered off and she moved to where she could rest her chin on his shoulder.

"What option Bucky." She spoke in his ear, slightly feeling a shiver come from him.

"I leave with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a pimple on my eyebrow and its so annoying. I can't even pop it yet.

I'm currently watching the avengers.

Do you think she will leave? Will she allow Bucky to leave with her and leave everyone behind?