Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Confused.

She sat on her bed just staring at her hands, Bucky, Steve and Sam were downstairs discussing options for her. It scared her to death not knowing what she really wanted, her eyes flicked to her window and she stood up looking at it. She would be able to get out and down easily with out being heard, the only problem was that she was being watched. Quickly she made her way into her closet and grabbed her black hoddie and sweat pants, hoping that Tony was distracted.

Her feet hit the ground softly and she took off into the next yard and then into the street, her hood up and her hands stuffed into her pockets. Her head was low as she walked allowing the street lights to give her some light. She walked fast towards central park, not wanting to give them enough time to figure out and catch her.

Once there she walked until she was to tired and sat on the bench next to the pond, the moon singing off it and the fish sending ripples thought the water. It was calm and she felt relaxed but tense at the same time, she scooted far back and lefted her legs to where she could wrap her arms around them and rest her chin on her knees.

'What am I doing? Why am I doing this?' Her eyes stared at the pond. 'Why am I putting Bucky through this? Steve? Sam? Why are they doing this for me?' She felt a tear slide down her face and she quickly wipped it away with a sniffle. 'Maybe I should leave with out them knowing, maybe that would be best.'

The tears started to flow more, it had been a long time since she cried. Since she felt vulnerable and scared. She gripped her knees tighter and let out a gasp from silently crying. 'I don't know what to do, I feel so alone.'

She clentched her eyes closed as the momeries shifted through her mind.

She walked through the streets on her way to Ryan's apartment, it was their anniversary and she couldn't wait to see him. She hadn't called him to let him know that she was on her way either.

Once there she knocked on the door and waited, she heard shuffling and then he answered the door. She took a good look at him, he was sweaty and out of breath and could see the marks from nails on his skin. "Baby." He spoke with a smirk as she stood there. "What are you doing here?" She saw a movement behind him.

She pushed past him and entered his apartment, there was thing and bra on the floor. His bed was a mess and the room smelt like sex, she turned to him with a shocked expression. "You're cheating on me?" He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. She stalked up to him and smacked him across the face only to have his fist connect with hers.


More tears streamed down her face, she was a fool for staying with him after that. She wouldn't be as damaged as she was, slowly she looked to her right to see that Iron man was keeping her company. "Who else followed me?" She asked while wippibg away the tears.

His mask opened and he looked at her. "No one, Bucky tried but we were able to subdue him." He made a face and she narrowed her eyes. "That man, it took three elephant knock out darts to knock him out. He's gonna be pissed when he wakes up or he may thank me for a good nights sleep." She shook her head and he shrugged his shoulders.

Imshe looked at his armor and tilted her head, she never thought that one day she would be sitting next to Iron man. It was oddly cool, it was as if Tony was a different person. "Would you like me to fly you home? Or call you a cab?" He asked while stretching his arm out.

She shook her head "Fly me home, but not yet. Tony, I'm stuck. I'm confused." She rested her chin on her knees once more and Tony sighed.

"We just want you safe." He spoke taking a look at her. She shook her head. "But you barley know me." She spoke while looking at the sky, she couldnt see many stars but the moon was big and bright.

"I actually know a lot about you, but let's not get into that. You know how dangerous Ryan is, now that he's a super soldier. Hes more dangerous then before." She knew this, she was there when they broke up. Police at her side for safety, she knew how angry he was for breaking up with him; but she would have died if she stayed. "If something happens to you, it will be on us for not keeping you safe. Plus Bucky may go all winter soldier and kill all of us."

She snorted at that, the thought if Bucky going nuts because of her. She still wondered why he stayed. "Stop doubting yourself Ava." She looked at Tony and narrowed her eyes. "No, I cant read or see your thoughts. But I could see it through your expression."

She sighed. "I can't help it Tony, I'm fucking broken." She stood and he watched her, her hands stuffed into her pockets as she walked in an opposite direction, Tony at her heels. "Then let Bucky fix that." She stopped and looked at him.

"How can anyone fix me?"

He walked up to her and placed his metal armored hand on her shoulder, "When you let them, let him in. You let Steve in sort of, Sam and I; a little bit. Let the man in." She sighed and looked around her. "Fine, I'll go and have Bucky come with me. But what if he still finds us?" She walked closer to Tony who picked her up bridal style. "Then we beat him up." With that he took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really didnt know if I wanted her and Bucky Bucky to leave, but I think its a good idea. They can get closer and bond, breaking walls and then the drama will of course set in. I like her relationship with the guys. Steve is like a brother to her, Sam is the annoying best friend and Tony is like another brother or uncle to her and Natasha, well we have to work on that.

I think she will be around more now, along with Clint.