Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Sleep.

Ava sat in the kitchen of her house alone, Bucky was still knocked out silently and Steve left with Sam to find her a new place to live. Tony's word replayed in her mind over and over again about letting Bucky in, its not that she didn't want to let him in; it was just hard.

She felt her phone buzz in her back pocket allowing her to know that she had a message, but she left it there; she didn't want to read it or deal with anyone. Instead she got up and walked into the living room where Bucky was snoring, his right arm over his chest and his left arm slung out hanging over the couch.

She sat on the couch and watched him, he was so calm and content. It was different then what he usually was, stiff and always getting ready to run. Slowly she moved and nudged her way into a comfortable position, her head rested on his chest and her left leg slightly over his. Her arms tucked closer to her chest, She listened to his light snores and heart beat, within seconds she was out cold.

The low sounds of talking is what pulled her from her slumber, she was warm and her head was nuzzled into someone chest. Then she remembered, she had cuddled into Bucky and had fallen asleep. His breathing was still slow and she could still hear his heart beat. Slowly she lifted her head and looked towards the kitchen, Steve, Sam and Tony stood around the table with papers and some other things.

Before she could get up, she felt Bucky shift onto his side and wrap his arm tightly around her pulling her closer to him. Looking up his eyes were still closed and he was still sleeping, Ava managed to take a glance over to the kitchen where the three me stared at them. Sam looked a little jealous.

She turned her attention back to Bucky and softly poked his cheek, "Bucky..." He flinched but didn't move. Just squeaked a little tighter causing her to groan, its not that she didn't mind being there; but she really had to pee. "Bucky , I have to pee really bad." She whispered, a sigh came out of his nose as his grip loosened. Her eyes narrowed, he hasn't been sleeping for a while now.

"How long have you been awake." She asked while sitting up slightly, his arm still rested under her. He shrugged his shoulder and placed his right arm over his eyes, as if to block her out from bothering him anymore. She didn't press the subject anymore as she got up to use the rest room.

Bucky. You are a strange man indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, she cuddled into him while he was sleeping! How cute.

Next update will be soon and a lot better.