Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

New home.

She stood out side of the two story home, is reminded her of the home she had in new York. But this home was surrounded by woods with no neighbors at all, this home was highest part of Pennsylvania. She held her jacket close as Tony and Steve brought her stuff in and Bucky had left to take in a perimeter. Sighing she shuffled into the warm house.

It was a small hallway and as she got father in was the living room to her right with a few pieces of furniture, a fire place and a t.v. to her left was a small kitchen with a center piece to sit at, they told her that upstairs was two bedrooms a bathroom and a laundry room. Somewhat like her home in new York.

They gave specific orders, she was not allowed to order anything and she wanted to then Bucky would have to make the order. She was not to go anywhere alone, Natasha and Clint were a few houses down and would also be keeping an eye on the area. All she did was nod and yawn, it was an eight hour trip and Ava just wanted to sleep. But she wasn't allowed to, not yet.

"I made some installments, sadly no Jarvis. But cameras on the outside of the house, a motion detector. Anyone that tries to break in will get zapped by the door handle and police will be called." He spoke on and on, Ava had tuned him out a while ago as she looked through the window. Bucky was walking out of the woods with his hands stuffed into his pockets.

'How handsome can someone be just walking?' She thought as he got closer to the house, but instead of coming inside he stayed outside and spoke with Steve. She saw them nodding and pointing to around the area, they were both pretty serious.

"Earth to Ava!" She blinked and looked over to Tony who stood with a scowl on his face. "Pay attention, you can google at him later." She felt a blush come to her cheeks, she couldn't have been staring that hard? Swiftly she turned her attention to Tony who now had a map on the table.

"This is where you are." He pointed to the X. "This is were Natasha and Clint are." He pointed the other X that had a circle around it. She nodded and leaned back I'm her chair.

"Tony I'm hungry." She spoke causing him to look confused. And then shake his head.

"Then start cooking, because I have to go. I have a lady waiting for me at home." He spoke while folding the map and placing it into the counter, Ava smirked as Steve and Bucky walked into the house.

"Tony has a girlfriend!" She spoke with a smile and pointed at him, Steve shook his head and Bucky leaned against the wall spacing out. "What?" She looked back at Tony.

"Youre a lost cause, and on that note. Use protection children and call us if you need anything." With a smirk Tony headed to the door while Bucky gave him a dirty look, Steve gave Ava a hug goodbye and a nod to Bucky as they left.

Once they were gone she turned her attention to Bucky, "Now what?" She swayed her legs back and forth, watching him and waiting for an answer. Instead she watched as he walked out mumbling about taking the perimeter again.
Bucky had been gone for several hours leaving Ava to deal with her boredom alone, she tried cleaning and rearranging but that didn't help. She tried eating food but that didn't help either, so she sat in the living room with a cup of hot chocolate and watched the news.

It was the same thing like everywhere else, people were robbing others. Children were getting kidnapped and the police had to deal with riots, sighing she pulled out her phone and scrolled through it. Landing on Natasha's number she dialed.

"Hey, is everything alright?" She heard her speak. "Don't tell me something happened already, we just got here." She heard behind Natasha, he guessed it was Clint.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm just lonely, I'm bored." She spoke sheepishly, she heard a sigh on the other line.

"Where did Bucky go?"

She looked outside to see that he still wasn't back yet "On a one man adventure for several hours." She heard Natasha chuckle.

"Okay, I'll come over and bring pizza and movies. We could have a girls night." Ava smiled as she heard Clint disagreeing and then a loud grunt, guessing that Natasha shut him up. "Give me like twenty minutes."

"Okay thank you so much." They hung up and she turned her attention back to the t.v.

Half hour later her and Natasha were sitting at the kitchen table girl talking, she filled her in about the little couch cuddle while Natasha filled her in on Clint. As much as he sounded like a total douche, he always worried about her and looked out for her the best he could.

"So are you guys...dating?" Ava asked while taking a bite of her pizza, Natasha blushed slightly and nodded.

"Where do you think it will go with you and Bucky?" She asked leaning back, her hand rested on the table. Ava bit her bottom lip, she really didn't know. They were both pretty complicated and with all of the running and hiding, who knows if they could ever get close to each other.

"I don't know." She responded with a slightly sad tone.

Natasha leaned forward with a smirk on her lips, "Don't tell Steve or Tony. But I stashed something here. One for right now " quickly she stood and grabbed a bottle from under the counter. A large smile spread across Ava's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best chapters, but it will get better I promise.

Ava getting drunk?! See what happens the next chapter.