Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Drunk Nights.

Ava and Natasha stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at them, she had agreed to let Natasha stay so she didnt drive home drunk. And they were both way beyond drunk.

"We could do this." Ava spoke while looking at Natasha who had a childish grin on her face.

"You first." She pointed at the stairs "If you fall...don't fall." She laughed as she spoke and Ava shook her head trying not to make her world spin.

"I got this, I can do it." She took a step up and leaned back but then leaned forward. "I never realized just how steep these things were." She spoke while Natasha giggle. She took another step, why didn't they have a railing of sorts? Tony was secretly trying to kill her.

She got half way up the stairs before she looked behind her to see her friend a few steps down from her, she should have stayed facing forward because her balance slipped and she went leaning back. "Oh shit, I'm gonna die." She slurred as she slipped off the step and prepared to crash.

Except she didn't crash into any steps, she crashed into a hard body that swiftly slung her over his shoulder and grabbed Natasha softly to pull her up the rest of the stairs. "Thank god for Bucky!" Natasha spoke as she patted his arm. Ava tried her best to look up but was forced to stay in her current position.

"Has anyone ever told you, you have a nice ass." She spoke causing Natasha to spit out a laugh, Bucky tensed up as he led Natasha to the other bed room. "Goodnight!" Ava waved at her from behind Bucky as Natasha entered the room to fall asleep where ever she fell.

Bucky had walked into the room ad was carefully enough not to allow Ava to smack her head on anything. Once in there he placed her on the bed and took a step back allowing her too look at him and smirk. "You sure you wanna be in here right now, I'm pretty drunk and you are...." She let her eyes travel to his belt buckle and watched as he took a step back. A blush on his face and his body pretty tense, Ava let out a small laugh.

They stayed there staring at each other for a moment and soon she willed herself to stand, slightly wobbly she made her way to Bucky. He didn't move but didn't relax either, her hands rested against his chest. She watched her hand raise and fall as he took in a deep breathe, her eyes soon traveled up to his face to see him watching her every movement.

Without a second thought her lips connected with his, it took a moment but he soon wrapped his hands in her hand and kissed back. But it was forceful, it was something else. Yet being so drunk she couldn't figure it out, her hand landed on his belt buckle and tried to pull it off only to hand her hand held behind her back. A groan escaped her lips.

'What the hell am I doing? And why am I enjoying this?"Her mind swirled around as they kissed, passion. It was passion that she felt from him and it drove her wild, but as it began; it ended and Bucky was walking out of the room with his hands balled into fists, leaving her there cold and confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved writing this chapter for some reason, I hope you like it.

Why does Bucky always have to run away!!!
:( I had 32 subscribers and now I have 31 subscribers. Did I do something wrong?
Image
Anyways the drama will come soon, I just wanted to get a friendship going between her and Natasha.