Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Contact.

Ava sat at the kitchen table with her head throbbing, she had woken up at six in the morning and Bucky was already gone. She felt horrible for making a move on him, he probably hated her right now. It didn't take Natasha long to join her at the table with a water bottle in her hand.

"Let's not do that ever again." She mumbled while taking a sip of her water.

Ava nodded in agreement, everything that happened between her and Bucky; she wanted to take it back. It was sloppy and down right wrong of her to do that to him, now he would probably avoid her at all costs.

"There's no Advil in this house." She muttered while staring at her hands, 'I need a shower.'. Natasha agree with her as she stood up, stretching she looked out the window and back to Ava.

"I have to get back to Clint, text or call okay?" Ava nodded and Natasha said her goodbyes.

This left Ava alone once more sighing she stood and made her way to the shower.

'Yeah, he probably hates me. Or thinks I'm gross, maybe I'm to rushing.

The water trailed down her body as she waished the hangover would go away, she could hear her phone ring in the bedroom and then go silent. Her heart started to race as she turned off the shower and wrapped her body with a towel, slowly she opened the door to see Bucky standing with her phone in hand.

"They made contact." His voice was low and she lowered her eyes, he would find her soon and it was just a matter of time. "He got away." Bucky voice held a bit of anger to it as he tossed her phone back on the bed, not really looking at her.

"Oh." She watched him, he walked over to the nearest window and just looked outside, maybe waiting for her to say something. She nibbled her lip and soon turned to make her way into the bathroom.

"YA ne sumasshedshiy, ya dovol'no naslazhdalsya etim." He spoke while taking a quick look at her, she narrowed her eyes and tilted her head slightly.

"Why do you say things in Russian?" Her body turned to him and he looked back out of the window. His hands stuffed into his jeans pocket.

"So you don't understand."

Nodding her head she turned back towards the bathroom "Then I'll just have to learn Russian."
♠ ♠ ♠
YA ne sumasshedshiy, ya dovol'no naslazhdalsya etim.- I'm not mad, I rather enjoyed it.