Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Feels.

She stepped into her home, it was the same as before; nothing changed and Jarvis was still there. Bucky hadn't stayed, once they got there he left once again.The moment she saw Steve she ran into his welcoming arms and took in his scent, he smelled like rain water. Pulling away she gave him a soft smile as they walked into the living room.

"Any sucess on Bucky?" Steve looked over to Ava and she shook her head.

"Was he like this, in the past?" She asked while leaning back in the couch, Steve smirked.

"He was...different. He used to talk a lot and smile, flirt with all the pretty ladies and even got me out of a few fights." Watching him talk about Bucky made her feel happy, he spoke so highly of him. "Take your time, don't rush him and be relaxed." He patted her knee as she groaned.

"I kind of, drunk kissed him." She placed her face in her hands as Steve chuckled, it was funny. "I was so drunk, he flipped me over his shoulder in order to bring me upstairs." A blush crept its way over her cheeks.

"Sounds like him, if your going to puke; might as well do it behind him where he can't see it." This time he laughed, probably remember something that happened between them one time. "He's been drunk kissed before, if anything he enjoyed it."

Ava rolled her eyes. "I don't think he enjoyed it, he stormed off after I tried to undress him." Steve let out a loud laugh and held his stomach. Ava narrowed her eyes in confusion watching him. "What Steve?"

His eyes met hers and he smirked "Bucky likes being the one to make the first move, when it comes to that." He rubbed his eyes as she gawked at him, Seriously "I've seen him leave woman at the bar for trying to undress him, it really bothers him for some reason." Ava chuckled at the thought Bucky leaving a woman behind.

"What concerns me is that you have personally seen this." She poked Steve in the arm as he shook his head, a blush on his face.

"It was embarrassing, trust me."

Silence took over their conversation as Steve leaned back into the couch, a smile on his face. "Don't worry, he will come back tonight. He's probably just getting some air, if I know one thing about him; he won't leave someone he cares about deeply for a long time." His hand patted her shoulder and she looked at him, her head slightly tilted to the side.

Before the could finish their conversation his phone buzzed and he walked into the kitchen, leaving her to stare at an empty spot. 'He doesn't care about me deeply, does he?' her thoughts were pulled back when Steve told her he had to go home, even though it was next door. She gave a simple nod and watched him leave.
Steve was right, it didn't take long for Bucky to hop in through the window as she was waking up the stairs; almost giving her a heart attack. She let out a deep breathe as she walked passed him and into her room, he quickly followed behind.

Stopping in the middle of the room she turned to him quickly "I'm sorry for kissing you and...the rest of the stuff I tried to do." Her hands rested at her side as she watched him in the darkness, she could see him smirk as he pulled off his hat and rustled his hair. "Okay, are we good?" She asked while shifting from her left foot to her right foot.

She heard him chuckle "when were we not good?" Her jaw dropped at this, he avoided her all the time. He barley spoke to her, she crossed her arms and sent him a glare.

"You stormed off, I thought you were mad at me!" Her voice slightly rose. "Your barley talk to me, your always gone. " she watched as he walked closer to her, stopping inches away from her.

"I walked off so that you wouldn't make a choice you may regret." He leaned closer "I don't talk, because I have nothing to say. Some more memories have come back but they aren't good ones. And I'm always gone to check if the area is safe." She felt his breath on her face as she looked into his eyes.

"Oh." His lip thinned together "well, who says I would have had that regret?" Her eyes looking down and then back at him.

She felt his metal hand touch the back of her neck pulling her closer, the touch sent chills down her spine. His lips hovered above hers before she moved in closer, allowing their lips to touch. At first it was passionate but something sparked and his hand started to travel, slowly pulling off her shirt and letting his lips touch the soft of her neck. Allowing a small moan to escape her lips.

Her hands rested just above his belt waiting for permission and she got it when he moved closer to him, once she had those off she got a good feel of what she was working with as she kissed and nibbled at his neck. He quickly lifted her up and walked them both to the bed where they fell into the mess of sheets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I did it. They did it. Holy crap

Feels?

Comments?