Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Work.

The sex was amazing, for a guy who hadn't been with a woman in a little over sixty years; he knew how to pleasure and please a woman to no end in the bed. She wasn't ashamed to say that she enjoyed their random bouts of romance, in the kitchen, the living room and even in the spare room. He knew how to please and she knew how to enjoy.

"I need to get back to work, I should be safe there." She spoke to Steve who sat across from her I'm the living room, when people were around Bucky became distant. More secretive and alert, he never showed to much attention to her.

"Its only been a few days back Ava, but I know you will continue to argue with me." He rubbed his face and looked over to Bucky for back up, he only shook his head because she already went off on him about it.

"Please Steve! I'm going stir crazy." She flailed around her arms dramatically. Steve smirked and shook his head "Correct term, Bucky crazy." Her mouth opened and closed as she crossed her arms. "Youre a creep."

They sat there in silence for a few minutes before someone knocked on the door, Bucky opened it and in came Sam. "I checked out her job, seems clear." He placed a stack of papers on the table and sat on the couch next to Ava. Bucky immediately tensed.

"See, its clear. I could go back today." Ava crossed her legs and Steve sighed while shaking his head. "Fine."

One for Ava, none for Steve.
She walked around the diner with a smile on her face, Sam had started working there behind her back but it didmt stop her from enjoying the night shift.

"So, how about that date." Sam spoke in her ear as she placed the order in with the cooks.

"You're relentless Sam Wilson." She moved passed him to grab the three drinks and brought them to table, she received a few thanks and she went on her way.

"But being relentless is fun, plus it bothers you." He spoke while walking past her with a few plates in his hand, Ava shook her head and grabbed the order, turning she brought the order to the table.

"It doesn't bother me, Bucky is protective and I want you to live." She muttered as they walked into the back.

"I have to agree with you on that, the man creeps me out." Shaking her head she walked back out to the main area to see not only Bucky but Steve in one booth waiting for her to head over to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we may be nearing an end soon, I am thinking of doing a sequel to this. But for right now I am working on these chapters, so basically her and Bucky have gotten closer. His memory has come back more and he's starting to hang around Steve more, thus making Steve happy.

But that doesn't mean the danger is gone, I'm still working on it but the end may be at chapter 40.