Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Everything can be changed.

"I'm sorry miss Matthews, but it seems like Mr.Barnes is not in the area. Would you like me to ring someone else?" Jarvis spoke into her hand set as she bit down her finger, tears were ready to spill over. 'How is it that when I need the assholes, their no where around. But when I don't need them, there always around.

The word from the day she broke up with Ryan smacked her in the face, he would have her and there would be no one to save her. It all seemed like a twisted joke. "No, but can you leave a message for Bucky; for when he gets back?." She licked her bottom lips. "Yes, miss Matthews, its recording now." She watched Ryan and Ryan watched her.

"Thank you Bucky." She hung up the phone, and went to grab their drinks. They looked also ready to order, wandering over she handed them their drinks and took out her not pad.

"What can I get you?" She asked looking down at the man in front of her, she noticed that he held a pin on his coat; like the rest of them. HYDRA, there were five HYDRA agents sitting in front of her and one man who wanted to kill her.

The first man ordered, then the second man, the rest of them ordered but Ryan. He was on a role with the questions "Who did you call?" She ignored him "what would you like to order?" Her eyes glued on the paper hoping that he would just order some food and leave her alone.

"Don't make me angry Ava, we all know what happens when I get angry." He held his hands under the table and watched her, "So who did you call Ava?" Her hand pressed on the pen harder,as she looked around the diner.

"No one gives a fuck about your anger, Ryan. Order some damm food. So I could do my fucking job." She let out a deep breathe, 'That wasn't smart, we want to avoid Angry Ryan. Not stir him closer to it. she watched as a smirk played at his lips.

"Alright, you wanna play that game. I want a steak, medium. Mashed potatoes and fries." She placed the order on the paper and quickly walked away. Her hands were shaking and her body seemingly felt weak from the ordeal, she needed to run. She needed to get out of there and that is exactly what she was going to do.

Quickly she placed in the order and walked into the kitchen, Ryan wouldn't be able to see her. Instead of grabbing her coat, she grabbed a hoddie sitting on the rack. The cooks in the kitchen watched her as she darted out of the back door. Her chest stung as she ran down the street, she never looked back as she stayed off the main road and took the allyways to get back to her house.

She new that in the next twenty minutes he would realize she was gone and come for her, her feet patted against the ground as she saw her house come into view. "Jarvis open the door!" The door unclicked and she ran in slamming it behind her.

It didn't take long before she was darting through her house to find weapons, she ran to the stove where he had installed them and turned the knobs. Nothing happened, she turned them again; nothing happened. "What the fuck?" Her hands trembled as she went to the counter were he his another set of guns. She pressed in the code, ERROR Read on the screen.

"You see." She turned at his voice, the man from the diner sat on the couch. "When I say I want something back, it means I want something back." She moved back and hit the sink. "If not, something will be put in its place."

"What did you do?" She asked her voice trembling as she tried not to cry.

He smirked as he stood up and waved his arms around, as if pleased with his work "Everything can be changed, altered and destroyed." He sat at the table in front of her, where were the guys? Why didnt they know about this?

"Ah, I bet your wondering where the A team is? Busy. How ever, I'm still wondering where Sargent Barnes went." He shook his head, she looked towards the window when she heard the car pull up.