Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Weird.

It took a little while, but they had reached her apartment within ten minutes of walking. Once there she plowed through her pockets reaching for keys.

"I have a roommate-" She turned to speak with him, only to meet a empty spot and vast snow. Looking down his footsteps had stopped just before her house and seemed to just vanish, as if he wasn't there. "Weird." Shrugging she stepped into her apartment and kicked off her boots.

"Where have you been! I was ready to call 911 you hooker." Her room mater had barged into the kitchen where she rested the coffee on the table. "Seriously, Ava Matthews."

Ava shifted in her spot and glanced out of the window, 'Where did he go?'. Blinking she turned back to her room mate and smiled. "I got it for free." Her hands placed on the counter top as she stared at her friend, who was scolding her with her eyes. "Oh come on... I have a story to tell you."
"That's so strange, so he gave you the coffee; spoke in Russian. Walked you home and then vanished in thin air!" She waved her hands around dramatically as Ava sipped on her coffee.

"Yup, I didn't even get his name." She spoke pouting while looking out of the window, it was freezing out and all she could hope for was that he had a warm place to stay.

Mary sighed, her hands rested on her legs as she leaned back into the chair. "Of course, you want the mans name." She raised her hands and rubbed her face, Ava just shrugged and smiled. Of course she wanted his name, she wanted to know more then just his name.

"It doesn't matter now, what matters is that I have my coffee." She raised her cup "and that I got home safe and sound." She placed the cup on the counter and removed her hands from it, allowing the warmth to seep away. Making her feel cold, Ava nibbled her bottom lip nervously.

She had this weird feeling in her gut that she couldn't seem to push away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts.