Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Thank You.

She stood in the kitchen surrounded by the men, Ryan stood on the far left with his hands rested on his belt buckle. A smirk on his lips like he had won, and Ava wanted so bad the smack that smirk right off his face. Her eyes landed on the man again, he was reading something but she couldn't tell what it was.

"So since our Winter soldier is gone, you Ava Matthews will be taking his place." Her mouth opened to fight back but he raised his hand "There will be no compromises, and once you are ready to go... Your first mission will be to kill Sargent Barnes." Her eyes widened.

"I'll never hurt him, your crazy." Ryan laughed as he stalked over to her, his hand wrapped into her brown hair an yanked her head back. A groan escaped her lips, but not enough to satisfy him. So he punched her in the stomach causing her to yelp.

"God, I missed that sound." He spoke while shoving her to the floor, she bit her bottom lip willing the pain away.

"You're a psycho." She swallowed the lump in her throat and slowly started to stand, only to be shoved back down by his boot. "Piece of shit, I can't wait till Bucky kills you." She blinked a few times, willing away the tears. Would Bucky even come for her?

"Now, now. Lets not make assumptions doll." The man spoke while Ryan pulled her from the ground, her stomach clentched from the pain. The man looked at his fingers and then back at Ava, as if he was waisting for something or someone. "Its sad, I thought by now they would have figured it out."

'Yeah, me to.'

"New message for Bucky." Her eyes went to the ceiling as Jarvis spoke, the message was meant for when Bucky got back. Her heart pattered as she gained some hope, he must have known they were here. "Thank you Bucky." She could hear the fear in her own voice, the sorrow and the love all at once. Her head lowered as the men started to search the house.

"Well, guess he was given away." Ryan spoke as he shoved her to the side causing her to stumble and fall, he pulled the gun from its holster and started to make his way to the stairs. "Don't worry baby, I'll be back to fuck you up in a minute." Her eyes closed and she cringed at his words baby. It didn't sound right at all coming from his mouth.

Slowly she pulled herself from the ground, her body flinching at the sound of gun shots and grunts. She watched as one mam went flying down the stairs, then another. A few more men came rushing into the house and Ava took her chance. "Jarvis, link to Tony." But as the words came flying out of her mouth, she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder right below her collar bone.

A scream emitted from her throat as she slide to the floor holding the wound, the man at the table stood. Her fear raised, "Defiant, this is going to be hard." He walked around the counter and grabbed her hair, it was out of the corner of her eye did she see Ryan and Bucky at the bottom of the steps.

She was yanked to her to feet, forced to watch them fight. She watched how Bucky moved, smooth and agile; he wanted nothing more but to kill him. His eyes were hard and he was focused on nothing else but Ryan. They both moved countering each other blows and punches, avoiding the blades. "There my winter soldier." The man whispered in her ear. "Kill him Ryan."

The words hit her heard and she struggled, she wasn't going to let that happen; but the mans grip was to strong. "Let me go, asshole " she stomped on his foot and when his grip loosened she ran to grab the nearest gun, everything seemed to happen so fast. Like a haze in front of her eyes, the gun she had was raised towards Ryan; Bucky's hands were wrapped around his neck and then a gun shot went off.

But it wasn't hers.

She watched as the gun fell from Ryan's hand, his body now just a shell. She saw Bucky turn in her direction, she heard the words 'No' come from his mouth. Her knees hit the floor as she felt the blood on the stomach, Ryan shot her before he died. He got his wish, he got her. She felt Bucky's hands on her face, she saw the tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, Thank you so much..." She felt the metallic taste in her mouth as she saw the men walking up behind Bucky. "Thank you, Bucky."

His head rested against hers as she slightly coughed "They don't let you die, I'll find you. I swear to god, I'll bring you back.YA nikogda ne ostavlyu tebya , ya nikogda ne poteryayete vashu pamyat'." She felt his lips against hers as her world went black, the only thing she could see was his smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was stuck, as I'm writing this... I'm like what should happen,. Do I want this or this to happen.

YA nikogda ne ostavlyu tebya , ya nikogda ne poteryayete vashu pamyat'.- I'll never leave you, I'll never lose your memory.

I swear its not over, the sequel should be up soon. At least the summery. I'm still working on it. :)

Was the ending to cheesy? Was it just right? TELL ME?! LOL

Thank you all for reading and subscribing to this story. I love you guys! So much. Stand by for the sequel. Check back often.