Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Closet.

Ava laid in her bed, her arms stretched out and her legs twisted in a position that was oddly very comfortable; her eyes scanned her window. The snow must have stopped sometime in the night, and now she could hear the plow trucks attempting to clear the streets. Sighing and moving her head she looked at the clock.

6:50 Am.

She had to start getting ready for work, the diner was already open and her shift started in a little over an hour. The thought of walking in the snow was dreadful, so she shuffled her way out of her warm bed and made her way to the kitchen.

"Wow, your up early." Mary spoke while watching the news and drinking coffee.

"Work...duh." Ava groaned as she started to get her coffee, wondering why her friend wasnt getting ready; seeing as they both worked at the same place.

"No, the boss called. They are closed today, the storm last night pulled down some wires." Mary looked over to her "do you ever check your phone?" With that said, Ava bite her bottom lip.

'Where is my phone?' Her eyes scanned the kitchen and then over to the living room, the small table held nothing but some books and a extra remote. Grabbing her coffee, she took a seat next to Mary. There was no work so there was no reason for her to rush anymore.

"So did you hear about the explosion in D.C?" Mary spoke while taking a sip of her coffee and glancing over to Ava.

"No?"

Mary shifted with smirk on her face, causing Ava to narrow her eyes. Why would her friend be so happy over a damn explosion? "So, apparently there was someone trying to take over these ships and captiam america stopped it. The group was called HYDRA." Mary's eyes went back to the television leaving Ava a bit confused.

How did she know about this? They wouldn't put that type of stuff on the news, if anything they would put a watered down version of it and call it a day. Ava rubbed her face and stood up "On that note, I'm going back to sleep."

Coffee in hand, she made her way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. The whole way wondering why her friend would know such things, but seeing as she only knew her for two years it didn't fully surprise her that she learned something new about her.

Stepping into her room, she shut the door behind her and froze. Her bedroom, once 73 degrees now felt like a serious 23 degrees. Her eyes scanned her room until it landed on the closet, there was no where else someone could hide. But the fact that they would hide anywhere creeped her out.

Her foot steps were soft and her hands shook, causing her coffee to swish around in the cup. Once close enough, she placed her coffee on the table and inched towards her closet; her heartbeat raced. Her hands reached out...her finger wrapped around the knob and she swung the door open.

Her closet filled with clothing stared back at her, there was no intruder. 'Way to give yourself a heart attack Ava' Her hand was placed over her chest as she turned around.

"Holy shit!."

She stood, her heart racing in her chest staring at the man from the other day. He was sitting on her bed, his hands rested on his knees as he stared out the window. "You weren't there before, where the hell did you come from." She spoke, her voice shaky.

"Ty v opasnosti." He spoke, turning his head to look at her.

"What does that even mean?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer chapter but not to long.

Ty v opasnosti- Your in danger.