Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

English.

He stood by the door listening, Waiting for something to happen. But once nothing happened he slightly relaxed and looked at Ava, who looked back at him. The man confused her, gives her coffee, walks her home, breaks into her apartment. What next?

"Dont doveryat' svoyemu sosedu po komnate." He spoke as he turned to her, his face serious.

She took a deep breathe and rubbed her face with her hands, "I understood one word... Don't. But I swear if you don't start speaking English, I will ban you from my house." Her finger pointed at him causing his jaw to tense, folding her arms she waited.

And waited.

"Well, I know you know the English language." Ava spoke while leaning back on her bed, resting her back against the head rest. "Mister, its already paid for."

He lifted his head with a small smirk playing at his lips, but it was soon gone as his serious look came back. Which slightly upset Ava, his smirk being sort of sexy. He heard the footsteps before she did, she watched as he quickly jumped into her closet and shut the door.

"Ava?" Mary called out.

"Yeah?" Ava responded as she made her way to the door, opening it a crack to see Mary.

She stood there, on the other side staring at Ava, her eyes narrowed slightly but soon switched to joy. "I'm going to the store, do you need anything?" Ava narrowed her eyes thinking. Did she?

"No, I'm alright." With a nod, Mary turned and left allowing Ava to shut the door silently.

Turning she saw him, standing and looking at her pictures. "What's your name?" She spoke as she took a few steps closer, his eyes mets with hers. His head tilted to the side.

"I was called Bucky." His voice was smooth as he spoke of his name.

'I knew he spoke English, asshole.'

She say across from him on the bed with her legs folded, her arms crossed as she stared him down. "Now that we have the names down, you already know I'm Ava. You're Bucky, who speaks English and some strange other language." She shifted in her spot. "What did you say before?"

Her eyes narrowed as he took a seat at her desk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont doveryat' svoyemu sosedu po komnate- don't trust your roommate.