Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Winter Soldier.

Ava didn't get her answer from Bucky, he had actually vanished when she left to use the rest room. That was three days ago, she hasn't seen or heard from him and it made her feel off for some reason.

"What can I get you?" She asked the man sitting at booth six, he looked up at her and smiled.

"I'll take a coke and a cheese burger, my friend... Who's taking forever; he will have a coke and...cheeseburger." He spoke while handing her the menus.

"Two cheeseburgers with cokes, would you like fries?" She asked while jotting down the order, he nibbled his lip and then nodded allowing her to place it on the order. "Alright, thanks." Turning she placed the order at the kitchen and grabbed the two cokes.

"He was seen in this area, he's been staying around a certain house. But no one can confirm who the woman are and which woman he contacted." Ava got closer to the table and saw the other man had sat down, but his hat covered his face not allowing her to see who he was.

"Your order should be here soon." She spoke, turning and walking behind the wall.

She heard a sigh and slipping of the drinks, "Who does he know here? I don't get it. Bucky has no memory. Maybe a HYDRA agent?" The other man spoke and she placed her hand over her mouth. 'That can't be the Bucky that is sneaking into my house...can it?'

The ding from the kitchen grabbed her attention, Notifying her that the meals were ready. So she reluctantly went and grabbed the plated, thanking the cheif. If you wanted a good meal then you always had to be nice to the cook.

"Your orders." She placed the plates down on the table and froze, a picture of Bucky sat on the table. Staring back at her, but he didn't look like the man in her bedroom. He looked menacing, scary. She caught herself quickly and smiled to the men before storming off.

'Holy shit, the winter soldier?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I'm sick. And I just took cold medicine that made me feel fucking worse.

Thank you
kailixx
indy_xo


For your comments :)