Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Memory

Ava sat at her kitchen table her mind all over the place, why had Bucky come to her? Why hasn't he killed her yet? She rubbed her hands over face and ran them through her hair, being alone wasn't helping much.

Just as she started to stand from her spot the front door opened and closed, Mary waltzed into the kitchen with a smile on her face as usual.

"Why so glum?" She asked as she placed her stuff on the table and took a seat across from her. Ava shook her head, she didn't want to tell her room mate that a dangerous man had been the one who helped her.

"Cramps."

Mary frowned at Ava. "I bought ice cream, do you want any?" She thought about it for a few minutes, ice cream sounded good but in reality she wasnt hungry. "No, thanks. I'm going to shower. I have dinner shift tonight."

Mary watched her as Ava got up and made her way to the bedroom, it was until she got to the stairs did she stop feeling her stare on her. 'That woman creeps me out sometimes.' Shaking her head she stepped into her dark room and shut the door, switching on the light she almost screamed.

Bucky sat in the chair, his cap on and hair slightly pushed back. He looked tired and dirty, she couldn't help but to feel bad for him. His blue eyes connected with hers as she slowly walked over to him, "I know who you are." She spoke in. Whisper.

"Da?" He spoke back tilting his head.

"English, Bucky." She crossed her arms.

He nodded his head, stating that he would speak in English. So she continued, "Two men were at my job today." She watched his eyes but nothing happened. "They had a picture of you, as the winter soldier. They, well one of them was really worried.Concerned." She left out the fact that they knew he was coming to her house.

"Yes, I...am or was the Winter soldier. I don't remember." His words were soft and she sighed.

"I have to shower, your welcome to stay. Maybe we could play 21 questions and work on that memory of yours." She spoke as she pulled her work clothing from her closet, when she turned around he was no where to be found.

'I'm going to start hating this man.'
♠ ♠ ♠
My phone is dying, I'll put up another chapter today promise. I hope you all enjoy this, leave some comments maybe? Thoughts? Love the feedback.