Sequel: Distant Memories.
Status: I am writing from my phone with my THUMBS, Bare with me.

Thank You.

Boyfriend.

Ava walked into her job and started to get ready for her shift, she signed in and them placed the apron around her body. Her hair was placed into a pony tail and smile was on her lips, something she had gotten very used to doing.

"Ava, your serving table six until they leave." Her boss spoke while he rushed over to a different spot in the diner. Sighing she brushed her hands against the apron and pulled out her order pad.

When she reached the table, this time instead of the two men; there was a third person. A woman, who smiled at her. "What can I get you?" Ava asked as she readied her pen. The man with the hat looked over to the woman who nodded, then looked back at Ava as the man reached in his pocket.

"I'll have a Pepsi." She spoke.

Ava sighed on the inside, they need to make a sign stating they don't serve Pepsi. "Would a coke be okay?" The woman thought about it, and then nodded allowing Ava to look over to the man. He scanned the menu.

"I'll have a coke with the cheese burger and fries." He closed the menu and handed it her, she quickly jotted it down and looked at the man with the cap on. "You sir?" She asked shifting her weight.

He placed his hand on the table and then pulled it away, a picture of Bucky sat on the table. But this time he looked different, he wore an army uniform and had a giant smile plastered on his face. Ava couldnt help but Starr for a little more then a second.

"Same as him, coke and a cheese burger with fries." Ava nodded and turned to the cook area. Once there she put on the order and waited around, pulling out her phone she scanned the screen. Nothing.

Boredom for the rest of the night, they better tip me well.'

She looked around the diner, people were laughing, talking, and some were even arguing. But the three of them had their eyes locked on her for some reason. She shifted and turned her back to the cook who was almost done with food. 'Shit, I have to bring their drinks. Groaning she pushed herself away from the cool area and grabbed their cokes.

She placed the cokes on the table and stood up, "The food will be done in a few minutes. Anything else?" The man with the cap kept his head down, the other guy looked out the window and the woman looked at the cap guy, so Ava took her leave at the sound of the food being ready.

Quickly she grabbed the two plates and headed over to the table.

"She knows him, I don't think she's HYDRA. I think we would have noticed that or something, maybe she could lead you to him." Ava placed the plates on the table while giving a small smile. Turning her back to them, she went to leave.

"Bucky isn't stable, why he contacted you confuses me." The man with the cap spoke as he slowly looked up to her, Ava's eyes narrowed as she looked at him. It was Captain America or Steve Rogers. "What has he said?" Nervous. She pulled at her apron.

There was no hiding it, no running.

"Nothing that I can understand, he keeps talking in some weird language. He's only stayed for a total of maybe, twenty minutes before he vanishes again." She watched them as she nibbled her lip, Steve looked down at the photo and then to the woman who gave him a Sympatic look.

Her hand was placed on his shoulder, as he looked back at Ava. "How did he find you?" She felt a blush fill her cheeks causing there jaws to kind of drop, shaking and her head she shifted once more. "Long story short, he had the last coffee that I liked and I was really upset because I walked through a storm to get it. Well, he paid for it and gave it to me."

Steves narrowed his eyes in confusion, the woman smiled. "He must have been watching her for a while, the store must have been his chance to get a closer look." She spoke as steve nodded. Ava placed her hands into her pockets and looked around the diner, it didn't take her before she noticed Mary storming towards her.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" She spoke.

Ava narrowed her eyes as she took a step back slightly confused, her mouth gapped a little bit not knowing what to say. "What?" Mary placed her hands on her hips and blew air out of her nose.

"There's a guy, in your bedroom. Snoring on your bed." It hit Ava, Bucky must have been there waiting for her to come back after she left and must have passed out on the bed. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend. You caught me, don't bother him please."

Her smirked and turned away from her without another word, Ava looked back to the three at the table. The woman smirking, the tan guy had his eye browns raised and Steve looked shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more update and then im going to sleep because I'm tired and sick. But I'm love with this story, I just need to update. Feedback?