This Is The Last Night

This Crush Aint Going Away

Lucky for me neither Kim nor Bill were home. So I went up to my room to relax while I could. I walked into my room and saw that my book bag had been brought up. The next thing I did was lay down on my bed and just let the cushions consume me for a few minutes. I closed my eyes and just listened to the silence and let it consume me. The next thing I know I fell asleep, When I woke up it was still light out. I looked out the window and the sun was going down. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone to see if I missed any calls or anything and lucky for me there was nothing there. I sat back onto my bed and just thought about how the day had gone before I fell asleep. Davey knew what went on in this house. What was he going to do now? I so wasn’t going to be able to face him at school, maybe I could just not go for a while. I wish I could do that. Just as I was thinking about all this my phone rang. I grabbed it only to see that Davey was calling. Crap if I answer he knows its me and he’ll know that I like him and then im screwed. I had to either let him go to my voicemail which he would then definitely find out that it was me and id still be screwed. I quickly answered the phone and then hung up. After about a second I quickly went to my voicemail and changed my message just to have the number so that he wouldn’t know that it was me. Right after I hung up he called again this time I just ignored it and let it go to voicemail. I was so scared, I was shaking because if I didn’t answer the phone and hang up he would know that I liked him and that would not have been great. My phone beeped indicating that I had voicemail. I was kind of scared to listen to it but yet anxious at the same time so I just called my voicemail and listened to the message he had left.

“Hey its Davey, I was wondering what had happened to you because you haven’t text me in the past couple of days and I was starting to get worried. What do you not want to talk anymore? Well if you want to continue playing this game just text me when you get a chance, hell just text me so we can talk I miss talking to you. Well ill let you go, bye bye.” He said and hung up

I quickly text him.

S: Hey sry I haven’t text In a while, I’ve just been busy with things. And I ran out of ideas for clues sry.

I waited a while for Davey to respond and during that time I went to my back pack and grabbed all my books and papers and of course homework that needed to be done. By the time I got back to my bed there was a text. I grabbed the phone and opened it and read the text.

D: Its cool I’m glad your still alive I haven’t heard from you in a couple days like I said in the message I was worried about you.

S: Sry again just been really busy. So your ok with me not giving you anymore clues?
I waited for him to respond and while that was happening I grabbed his poem that he had wrote and given to me the day I went to the hospital. I started to read it and my phone beeped saying I had a message. I kept reading the poem.

Not Anymore

I know that you have suffered though you try to hide it well
But you cannot hide it; I know you’ve been through hell
The bruises on your body, they’re testament to it all
They scream out for refuge as your spirits fall
Who would dare to punish you, to break you every night?
Who would be so heartless to try to dim your light?
Every single marking, the lacerations on your soul
They’re always one step closer to swallowing you whole
But that will never happen; I’m here to take a stand
I’m not like the others; I’m giving you my hand
This will be the end of it, your suffering is done
Now let me show you princess, let me be the one

And after I read it I was in shock he had to know or at least have an idea of what happens to me before recently, he just had too. I grabbed my phone to text Davey back.

D- yea that’s fine I’ll figure out who you are eventually lol

S- haha ok if you say so

Was Davey saying that he liked me or would be there to help me out through the crap I go through. I Now really had the urge to just tell him in a text who I am and figure out what he meant by the poem it was so surreal I couldn’t believe that he had wrote it because of that one day at school.

D- BTW I think I know who you are, but I’m not to sure yet. But would you tell me if I guess right?

Oh my gosh! Would I let him know it was me?

S- well that would be fair since I did say that you would have to guess to figure out who I was didn’t I?

D- Okay just making sure that you wouldn’t go back on it. XP

S- Don’t Worry I wouldn’t do that.

D- Cool Okay I have to go but ill text you later bye bye

S- Okies bye!

After I finished talking to Davey I decided to do my homework and get as much as I could for tomorrow. Yes I was going to school tomorrow but I got a doctors note so I get out of gym. Which makes me happy as can be. So its not that bad and I get to see Davey tomorrow so I can talk to him about the poem he wrote.