This Is The Last Night

This Love Is Difficult

When I woke up in the morning everything was different. Kim and Bill were there but when I went to eat I thought that they would give me crap but they didn’t. Bill Ignored me like usual but Kim was trying to make a good mom or something because there was breakfast waiting for me and she was smiling like we were a perfect family.

“What’s up with you?” I ask and then flinched when she answered nicely.

“Oh I just thought you might want breakfast made this morning before you went to school.” Kim said

“Ok but I normally do it….Are you on drugs or something?” And that’s when Bill Made a comment that meant I better shut up or id end up dead or back in the hospital.

“I’d eat your fucking food and go or you might not be leaving this house.”

So with that I gulped down the eggs and bacon and my glass of orange juice and then left for school. I was freaked out by the way Kim was acting she had to be on drugs or something. When I got to school since it was way earlier than when I normally come I went and found Robyn and Maddie and told them what had happened this morning and they both were shocked and confused just as much as I was. We decided that she was just being nice to me because of what had happened to me because of her and bill. We went our separate ways till we had class I wanted to go to my locker and get my school things and they were eating breakfast so I went alone. When I got to my locker I noticed something was taped to it. I grabbed it and opened my locker and grabbed what I needed and put it in my backpack and then I shut my locker and started walking to my class. During that time I opened the note and started to read it.

Sarah,

I want to talk to you before science. It’s really important. Meet me after first block outside by
the football field.

Davey.

Well that’s definitely new to me. I guess he’s going to ask me about my family and what not. Oh well I guess I can now ask him about the poem before class. I went to my first class to meet up with Maddie and to tell her about the note from Davey.

“Ooh sounds like someone’s going be having a boyfriend soon huh?” Maddie said

“No he doesn’t like me like that.”

“How do you know. I mean come on he went to see you in the hospital.”

“So you and Robyn came to see me too you know.”

“Yea but were your friends and we know about you whole family deal and he doesn’t.”

“Well He knows now.” I started to doodle on the cover of my notebook.

“Wait What?” Maddie had a shocked look on her face which caused me to laugh.

“Yea I sort of told him yesterday.”

“What did he say.”

“Nothing but I figured that’s why he’s going to talk to me today.”

“Oh that makes sense then. Well good luck with that.” And just like that the bell rang and we
gathered our things and started out of the class. Maddie went her way and I went towards the football field to Davey.