This Is The Last Night

Your Eyes Shut Tightly All The Way To The Hospital

I slowly walked to the door where he was.

“Who was that?” he asked

“A friend he just gave me a ride home.” I said quietly

“That’s a lie” She said

“No it’s not!” I said raising my voice

“Get inside now!” he said and she had a smile on her face, she knew what was going to happen and so did I, first thing I thought was fuck I’m dead. I walked in right behind her and then after he shut the door that’s when it happened. He hit me so hard in the back of the head that I flew forward and landed on her, which got her mad and she turned around and pushed me back to him who then spun me around so I was facing him and then punched me in the stomach. I toppled over and grabbed my stomach. I was trying to catch my breath.

“Don’t Fucking Lie to us!!!!” he screamed in my face and before I could really get any air he kicked me and I flew back and hit my head on something. It hurt like hell and I started to go in and out of consciousness.

“Bill she’s bleeding!” she said

“Crap!” he said

“We have to take her to the hospital now!”

“She’ll be ok”

“No she wont we’re taking her now!” she said then I blacked out the next thing I know I’m in the car with something wrapped around my head.

“Oh good your awake…. If anyone at the hospital asks what happened you tell them that you slipped on a shoe and you hit your head on something and that’s all you remember.” She said

“Um ok…” I closed my eyes tightly because there was so much pain, I couldn’t handle it.

“Stay up now ok.” She said again

“I will.” I opened my eyes even though for some reason if hurt like hell. We got to the hospital and went to the emergency section and I got into a room real fast. I laid down on the bed and started to get tired.

“Stay Awake Sarah!” she said and I opened my eyes.

“Ok” then a nurse and a doctor came in. The nurse was checking my temperature and my blood pressure; the doctor took the bandage off and looked at the back of my head. Then I felt real dizzy and felt a pinch in my arm and winced in pain. I blacked out for a second then saw that I was being rushed out of the room.

“What….What’s going on?” I asked

“Your going into surgery.” A nurse said

“Oh.” That’s not good at all. They took me into a room and put a mask over my face and asked me to count backwards from ten. I Only got to 8 then I don’t remember anything else.

<< Time Elapse>>

I woke up back in the room; she wasn’t here, thank god. I needed my phone but I couldn’t find my pants. Just then a nurse walked in.

“Oh good your up.” She said smiling and coming over to me and checking the machines.

“Yea… um do you know where my pants are?” I asked

“Oh I’ll grab them for you.” She said and walked over to the cupboard and grabbed my pants and gave them to me.

“Thank you.” I said and grabbed my phone from my pocket. The nurse left the room and I turned on my phone and started texting. I text Robyn and Maddie and told them I was in the hospital and then not even 10 minutes later they showed up. They asked what had happened and of course I lied but they knew what really happened. After a while they left and I went to bed. But the next 2 days went by slow; they didn’t show up at all so I was happy. Maddie and Robyn showed up during those days though and that made me happy. But then Saturday that one lucky day for me I got a surprise visit from someone, and I don’t know how he knew I was in the hospital but he did. It was the one, the only Davey!