Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

Keep You Comin' Right Back For More

Brandon slammed me into a locker, his fist digging into one of my ribs. I cringed at the pressure and stared at him.
“Did you want something?” I asked sassily. “Shut the fuck up fag,” he said and punched me before I could remark.
I fell to the ground, clutching my hand over my eye. He started kicking me, stealing the air from my lungs. I gasped in pain, clutching my arms around myself for protection.
“That’ll fucking teach you to talk back to me, you little prick,” I groaned and slowly stood up, my entire body aching. I was definitely going to have bruises tomorrow, if not by the end of the day, and Vic was totally going to flip out if he saw them. ~

Vic: are you busy?
Kellin: not at the moment
Vic: do you wanna come over?
Kellin: um…
Vic: what? You don’t have to
Kellin: it’s not that
Vic: then what?
Kellin: I don’t want you to see me
Vic: why? What happened?
Kellin: nothing, it’s not important
Vic: yes it is. I’m coming to get you
Kellin: Vic, you don’t have to, it’s not serious
Vic: too late
I sighed and dropped my phone in my lap before falling back on the bed.
Vic got there a few minutes later, not even bothering to knock. “Kellin—holy shit,” he said, seeing the bruise taking up my entire left cheekbone.
I cringed and looked down at my lap in embarrassment. I felt ridiculous that I couldn’t even try to defend myself. I was weak and pathetic.
“Shit, I’m sorry,” he said, his tone softer this time. He tilted my chin up, very gently inspecting the bruise.
“Who did this to you?” he asked and continued to look at the slightly swollen side of my face. “Brandon,” I whispered back. “Kellin, you don’t have to be ashamed. Besides, he’s gonna get the fuck beat—“No, he’s not. Promise me you won’t do anything,” I said.
“But—“Promise me,” He sighed and nodded. “What else?” he asked, making me grimace. “Just that,”
Vic rolled his eyes at me. “Liar; I know Brandon and he’s a cunt, so I know he did more,” he said.
“Don’t say that.” Vic sighed again and pulled me up. “What did he do to you?” he asked. “It’s not important,”
I covered my stomach as I spoke, alerting him to where the rest of my bruises were.
Vic gently reached for me, his movements slow to let me know he wouldn’t hurt me. I was beginning to really like sweet Vic, and I appreciated his warning movements so much. They made it easier to let him touch me and be close to me. He slowly pushed my t-shirt up to look at the mass of bruises on my chest.
“Oh Kellin,” he said and very lightly touched one of the bruises. I flinched, a little hiss leaving my lips. “Sorry,” His face was contorted in a little grimace as he inspected the discoloration that had been scattered over my entire torso. I looked like one big bruise.
The funny part was that he hadn’t done much. Apparently Brandon just had large feet and strong kicks. Not to mention that I bruised pretty easily.
Vic moved slowly, leaning down to kiss the darkest one. It was in the middle of the left side of my ribcage, and actually ached when I moved.
Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt as his lips brushed my tender skin, and was incredibly sweet.
“Did you get any ice?” he asked. I shook my head, Vic letting my shirt fall back down. “I’ll be right back,” he said and then disappeared before I could protest.
I had noticed how protective and caring Vic was lately, and I genuinely liked it. He was sweet, and I enjoyed being taken care of for once.
“Here,” Vic let me sit back down before lightly touching the little bag of ice to my cheek. I flinched away again.
“That stings,” I whined, even as he pressed it to my skin again. The ice burned against my bruised cheek, and I just wanted it off.
“I don’t care. Do you want to look like a puffer fish tomorrow?” he asked and held the ice pack to my skin. I sighed and let him hold it against my face.
“I didn’t think so,” he said and then kissed my hair. I smiled a little at that and rested back against him. “My body hurts,” I whined. “I offered to fuck him up for you,” Vic said.
“Yes, but that won't do anything effective. Besides, he could go after you then,” I said. “Kellin, I think we both know I can take care of myself,” I sighed and nodded, leaning my head on his shoulder.
I was quickly letting myself trust him, and the thought was kind of terrifying. I had only let a few people into my life, and even fewer into my heart. I wasn’t ready to get hurt again. However, it might be a pleasure to let him break my heart. ~

“Does your body still hurt?” Vic asked and sat down in his computer chair. “Yes. I think it’s worse than yesterday,” I whined and fell onto his pillow.
“You could at least let me threaten him,” he said back. “Why? What good would that do?” Vic rolled his eyes at me.
“He wouldn’t mess with you anymore. He’s just as afraid of me as everyone else is, although probably more stupid. I doubt he’d do anything, but he might be dumb enough to actually fight me,”
I sighed and nuzzled my face into his pillow. It smelled nice, and the pillowcase was really soft under my cheek. I was trying not to put too much pressure on it.
“Wait a minute; didn’t your parents notice?” he asked. “Um, no. I told you, they’re not around a lot, and when they are…well I’m lucky if they even notice me in the first place,” Vic frowned at that.
“Well then they’re some pretty shit parents.” I laughed and nodded. “Are you just picking up on that?” I teased. “Maybe. I’ve never met them,” he said.
“Mhm…I’d be surprised if you ever got to. They’re always so busy,” Vic sighed and walked over to me. He sat down beside me and pulled my legs into his lap. “What do your parents even do?” he asked. “My mom’s a lawyer and my dad’s a traveling accountant.”
He cringed, his nose wrinkling up. “They sound thrilling,” he said sarcastically. “Mhm, they’re the life of the party,” Vic laughed and rubbed my leg gently.
“You probably get more freedom than I do though, right?” I laughed and nodded. “When they’re not around. Otherwise they want to know where I am all the time,”
Vic made a face again. “Sounds like so much fun,” I nodded, giggling too. “Anyway…” I said and sat up, pulling my legs out of his lap. Vic looked at me in surprise as I moved to press my lips to his. He smiled a little and kissed back, his lips moving gently against mine. He didn’t touch me, which was really sweet of him.
“Its okay,” I said and moved closer to him. He looked up at me as I knelt in front of him. He slowly rested his hands on my hips, looking directly into my eyes.
“Are you sure?” he asked quietly. I nodded and smiled before kissing him again. I put my hands on his shoulders, Vic letting me have the control. He was still dominant, but not pushing me to go any further.
Vic gasped a little as I licked into his mouth. He lifted me up a little, pulling me onto his lap. “Okay?” he whispered against my mouth.
I nodded and pressed my lips to his again. Vic licked my tongue, swirling it in my mouth. I let out a little moan as he held onto my hips tighter, one of his hands moving to grab my ass.
He smirked against my lips, biting my lower one. “Can I move?” he asked softly. I nodded, holding onto his shoulders tighter as he laid us down.
His body hovered over mine, just barely pressing against me. “Okay?” I nodded and moved my leg beside him, resting my knee over him.
Vic kissed me again, lightly rocking his hips against mine. I gasped, closing my eyes again. Vic pulled back then to kiss my neck, his cheeks warm against my skin. His hips shifted a little as I felt the hard on in his jeans.
He kissed my neck gently, before pulling back. “Sorry,” he said, a little blush on his cheeks. I bit my lip, glancing down at his pants. “Hey,” I laughed as he tipped my chin up. “Don’t laugh at me,” he whined, his head falling onto my shoulder. “It’s okay,” I said. “You don’t have to be embarrassed that you’re so hot for me,”
Vic glared at me, making me laugh. “Shut up,” I laughed again and kissed his lips. “It’s kind of flattering, actually,” Vic rolled his eyes and moved off of me, another blush coating his cheeks. I looked at him again as he sat up, the line of his dick easily visible though his jeans. “Hey,” I laughed as he pulled a pillow over his lap. “Sorry,”
He glared at me playfully and then moved to press a quick kiss to my lips. “You know, I was kind of enjoying that,” I admitted. “Mhm…” Vic moved to kiss me again, a little smile on his lips.
“I don’t wanna like…freak you out though,” he said. “I’ll be okay,” He nodded a little before pushing the pillow away to lay back down with me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, gasping as he started rocking his hips against mine. I slid the tips of my fingers down back to his hips and dipped them under his shirt. He shivered on top of me, kiss me deeply.
I let my eyes fall closed, enjoying the feeling of him grinding against me. I started to get hard too, electricity shooting through my veins as he ground against my body.
“V-Vic,” I gasped and held onto him tighter. My hips twitched against his, a little moan leaving his lips. I pushed him back a little bit, looking up at him. “Are you okay?” I nodded and kissed him again, determined to not mess this up. Vic started kissing back, his tongue flicking into my mouth.
My eyes pressed closed tighter, my breathing picking up. “Vic,” I breathed against his lips, kind of nervous. He kept kissing me, grinding his hips against mine.
“Stop. S-stop, please,” Vic pulled back almost immediately, pushing up on his elbows. “You’re okay,” he said softly and rubbed my side gently. I nodded and took a few deep breaths to calm myself.
“Too much, too fast?” he asked. I nodded again and looked up at him. “I’m okay,” I said back. Vic smiled a little and moved to sit up. “Maybe we should stop for now?” I nodded and kissed him once before moving back too. “Are you hungry?” Vic asked.
“Um…a little. But we should probably wait a few minutes,” I nodded towards the front of his jeans. “Heh, yeah,” He laughed a little and moved to poke me.
I flinched away, very aware of the hard-on pressing against my leg. “We could go out then?” I nodded and smiled, wondering if he was asking me out on a date. “What?” Vic asked. I shook my head and leant back against his headboard. “Do you want to?” he asked. “Sure. But we really should give it a minute,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i had half of this chapter written for weeks, but I couldnt figure out how i wanted it to go, but i FINALLY FINISHED IT! WOO, it feels like it's been ages since i updated this story

title- "Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime" Sleeping With Sirens