Status: um......i don't know....updates sometimes....

Under Your Skin

I'd Kill Anyone who Gets Close

I walked into my last period class, fighting the urge to groan as I saw Vic. He was sitting in the back with his feet in someone’s lap. He saw me as I came in, the smile leaving his face.
“Hiya Kellin,” he said and smirked at me. I just nodded a little and sat down on the opposite side of the room. “What’s the matter? You don’t want to sit with me?” he asked. I shook my head a little and smiled as I saw Matty walk in.
I had met him in second period, and he was actually nice to me. He was funny too, and I could really use a laugh right now; especially if I was going to survive this class.
Granted, it was only study hall, but Vic was in here, so it would probably be a lot more tiring than it should be. “Hey,” he said and sat down beside me.
“Hi,” I said back and glanced at Vic out of the corner of my eye. He was looking at me, his lips pressed together. “Alright class, you know the drill,” the teacher said and sat down at their desk.
He started calling out names, my anxiety taking over as he got closer and closer to mine. “Kellin Bostwick,” he called.
“Here,” He looked at me, a little frown on his lips. “You’re the new kid, right?” I just nodded.
“Bostwick, huh?” Matty asked, smiling. “Yeah, why?” He just shrugged. “It’s just different,” I quirked an eyebrow at him, grinning.
“Okay Mullins,” I teased back. “Alright, fine, we’re even.”
I smiled at him, the expression leaving as soon as Vic walked up.
“Already found a boyfriend Kellin?” he teased, looking at me with that irritating smirk on his face.
“No,” Matty was blushing and staring down at his desk. “Aw, look how cute. Matty’s blushing,” I made a face at him and rolled my eyes. “Fuck you,”
I saw Matty’s eyes widen, and then he was glaring at me. “What are you doing?” he mouthed. “Yeah Kellin, what are you doing? Other than getting your stupid ass into trouble?” Vic asked and sat down on the desk in front of mine.
“I’m standing up for myself. Why does that seem to be such a foreign concept at this school?” I asked sassily. “It’s not foreign, per say. But you’re a fucking idiot if you’re going to stand up to me. I’ll make your life hell Kellin Bostwick,”
He said my last name mockingly, a falsely sweet smile on his face. “So, it’s up to you Kellin. Either learn your place here, or deal with me,”
He blew a kiss at me before walking off with a little smirk on his face. “What the fuck Kellin?” Matty said incredulously. “Do you have a death wish or something?” he asked.
“No. Why is everyone afraid of him anyway?” Matty sighed and shook his head slightly before looking at me. “Because Vic isn’t afraid to do anything,” he said. “He’ll beat the hell out of everyone and anyone Kellin. I’m pretty sure he kicks puppies in his spare time,”
I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, right,” I muttered.
“Ugh, you don’t understand. This one guy a year or so ago pissed him off, so Vic beat the fuck out of him. He put him in the hospital,” I blinked, genuinely surprised.
“Do you even know what happened?” I asked. “Well, um, not really. I mean—no one really knows what happened other than his close friends,” Matty said. “Who are they?” I looked at Vic, frowning as our eyes met.
He winked at me and then blew another kiss. I looked back at Matty as he spoke again. “Jaime; the one with the spiky hair, Tony; with the gauges and braid, and his little brother Mike,” I nodded a little and looked at the two boys with him. I guessed that they were Jaime and Tony by his descriptions.
“Don’t stare Kell, it’s rude,” I sighed and leant back in my chair. “Can I ask you something?” I nodded and met Matty’s eyes. “Are you actually gay, or is that just a thing?” I sighed softly. “That’s kind of personal, whether I am or not,” He bit his lip and then adjusted his glasses on his nose.
“Okay then,” ~

I walked into lunch the next day, noticing Vic instantly. He smirked at me and then looked away at someone.
I followed his gaze to Matty, who was scanning the room. He spotted me and then started walking over.
“Hey,” I said, smiling. “Uh, hi,” he said quietly. “Um, listen Kellin, I can’t—I don’t want people to think—I’m not—“You can’t be my friend because people will think you’re gay,” I stated, cutting him off.
“Yeah,” He frowned at me, and then nodded and walked off. I glared at Vic, who was grinning at me. I stalked over to him angrily, hating the way he just smiled powerfully.
“You are such a fucking asshole,” I said. “Oh am I?” He rested his hand on my thigh, grinning again when I pressed my lips and fought the urge to smack it away.
He squeezed my leg gently and then pulled me closer to his side. “Yes you are. I know you messed with Matty. He had no problem being my friend yesterday,” I said boldly.
“Mhm, I did. But he was the one who had a problem with your sexuality,” Vic said.
“How? None of you even know what my sexuality is,” Vic shrugged and trailed his fingers up and down my thigh.
“Sorry Kell. People just aren’t fond of homosexuals here,” I glared at him. “You don’t even know if—“Are you?” he asked, cutting me off. “That’s none of your business,”
Vic grinned again and let me go. “So you are; good to know,” I pressed my lips and crossed my arms over my chest. “Are you?” Vic shrugged and sat up straight, smirking again. “Why? Do you have a crush on me?”
I rolled my eyes, close to punching him. “No, I don’t,” Vic shrugged effortlessly and looked away.
“Well, you can go now,” My eyes narrowed at the command. “You don’t own me,” I said, making Vic glare. “No, but I do have ways of getting you to do what I want,” he said, standing up fluidly.
He bent close to me, his breath tickling my ear. I backed up instinctively, my whole demeanor changing. I didn’t want anyone this close to me.
“Relax. I won’t hurt you,” Vic whispered seductively and pressed his hand flat against the small of my back. “Not physically, anyway,”
I flinched and watched him walk off, out of the cafeteria. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is dumb and pointless, sorry

title- "Fast Times At Clairemont High" Pierce the Veil