Status: New story. Enjoy!

A Granger, a Muggle-Born Who Is a Slytherin!

Chapter 2: A New Friend

So it's my first day back at Hogwarts after my week in a coma. I remember everything, the three boys and Draco leaning against the wall watching but I have been telling everyone I didn't remember because I don't blame them. They were raised to hate muggle-borns so why blame them? Dumbledore knew I was lying but I refused to tell him.

I asked the nurse before I left if my sister, Hermione, visited me but she told me no, that two boys dressed in the same robes as me. One boy had white blonde hair slicked back and a dark skin boy. That sounded like Draco and his best friend Blaise but that couldn't be right. Right?

I walked into the Great Hall for dinner. No one looked my way, I walked to my spot at the end where I sat all by myself. I heard someone sit across from me and whispering. Looking up from my food to see Blaise Zabini sitting across from me.

"Hello?" I questioned

"Hey. Lacramioara Granger right?" he asked

"Yes. You do know that..." I couldn't make me say muggle-born for some reason

"Mudblood. I mean muggle-born." he said

"Then why are you talking to me?" I asked

He sighed. "I know I am a Slytherin but my mom never cared about blood status. And I heard about the attack."

"I don't remember." I said automatically

"That tells me you do." he said with a smile. "Not the point. Draco and I visited you, he is sorry and wishes to make it up to you. Secretly of course."

He whispered the last part not wanting the rest to hear about Draco.

"I don't blame him." I whispered back

"Why?" he asked

"It's not his fault that he was raised to hate muggle-borns." I told him

"I also don't like the fact your own sister hates you. It has nothing to do with your house does it?" he grin

I tensed up.

"So I am right. I don't trust me and that's ok. I want to earn your trust and be your friend."

I stared wide-eyed at the boy infront of me. A friend? I can have one of those?

Blaise laughed. "May I walk you back to the common room?"

Dinner was over so I nodded. As we walked out of the Great Hall I began hearing voices.

"Kill. Kill."

No one else seem to hear it and it sounded like a snake.

"I left my bag in the Great Hall. Meet you in the common room." I told Blaise before heading back

I followed the voice only to find water on the floor. Following the water I found Hermione with her two friends Ron and Harry. They were looking at the wall. On the wall was a message and Mrs. Norris was hanging upside down.

"Oh my." I said in shock

"Lacramioara what are you doing here?" sneered Hermione

"Love you too sis." I said as the boys looked wide-eyed at Hermione. "You never told them that the Mudblood Slytherin was your sister?"