Status: haven't written in 5ever so ya bare with me dude

Playboy

paper mache walls

Avery Hall was incredibly silent. I didn't hear the TV in the commons area beep with profanity, nor did I hear the high pitched sound of cereal being poured into a bowl in the kitchen. There was only a shuffle coming from the dorm next to mine. It sounded vaguely of bed sheets. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling, listening closely. I jumped when I heard a giggle.

Sliding out of my own bed, I creeped across the small room and inhaled a sharp breath, pressing my right ear to the wall that split me from the noise. These walls are cheap as hell, I thought. I'll hear everything. As nosey as I am.

"I have class in 10, Zayn." A female's voice. More rustling of the bed, I suppose.

"That's only how long it'll take, Lynn. C'mon, babe." A boy's voice. It sounded husky, like he just woke up. The rustling stopped. For a long while. I guess he got what he wanted.

I cowered away from the wall, gagging. I had no idea who the guy next door was, but I did hear girls leaving the room periodically. I only thought it was a girl who lived next to me and maybe she threw amazing sleepovers or something.

The silence broke. Loud panting became the dorm house's alarm. I shot back to my bed, hating myself for listening too hard. The panting became louder and louder and the girl moaned, her voice slicked with pleasure. I could feel my stomach becoming upset, wanting me to upchuck all of its content.

A door opened out in the hall; several, actually.

"What the fuck, Zayn," someone said, punching his door. It only sounded like they were knocking on mine. This place needed a renovation. It took a while before I could hear the hinges from the door next to mine squeak.

"You got another bitch in there, dude?" The same person asked, his voice stern. I heard the husky laugh come from Zayn.

"Was she that loud, Scott?" He asked, giggling like what he said was funny.

"Dude, she sounded like a fucking alarm." Scott said, a little laugh bubbling through his words.

At least I wasn't the only one who thought that.

He continued, "So loud, I bet the girl next door probably pissed in her bed."

My heart skipped a beat. I heard the floorboards creak. After came four knocks on my door. I hesitated, contemplating if I wanted to answer or not. They'd think I was dead, I thought.

I shuffled across the room and gripped the doorknob, inhaling deeply before twisting it and pulling it open. Zayn stood in the doorway, his shoulder propping him against the wall. His dark hair was a bit messy, like he rolled out of bed. Which, I supposed, he did. His face was incredibly smooth, minus the short stubble that covered the bottom half it. His eyes were squinted at me, as if he were studying me.

"How come I've never met you before?" He asked. I gulped, wondering if he knew I was listening. I shrugged slightly.

"Maybe you were so occupied with screwing every girl on campus, you didn't have time to meet the girl who lived next door." As soon as I said it, I knew I should've have. It sounded way too aggresive for an introduction. Instead of biting back, Zayn giggled, looking down at the dingy dorm carpet.

"Your funny. I like that," he said, before turning to walk back to his dorm. He stopped himself and turned on his heel to face me again.

"Oh, and did you piss yourself?"

I stammered a laugh. "N-No. Of course not."

He nodded his head. "Good."

And with that, he stalked back into his room and closed the door, leaving me, Scott, and a few other people with a look of confusion on our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN FOREVER HOOOLLLLYYY

but i hope u enjoy zayn being a freak lol