Status: New story. Enjoy!

Dead Nightingale

Chapter 7: 3 headed Dogs and Trap Doors.

Rose was fast asleep because of the potion I have her. I couldn't find the remote to take the cuffs off so I would have to deal.

"Sorry Rose." I mumbled as I walked out of our room. 

The common room was thankful empty. No late nighters up and about. I quickly went out the portal and up to Gryffindor tower. Now to wait for those three musketeers. 

They walked out surprised to see me. I smirked at them.

"I want in on the fun." I said

Harry nodded his head. They other two looked horrified but agreed anyway. Ron took the cloak off his shoulder.

"An invisibility cloak." I said. "Don't worry I don't need it." 

The three friends got under the clock while I backed up into the shadows, myself becoming "invisible". I followed them by sensing their present. Just because I couldn't use my powers or my wand didn't make me useless.  

On the forbidden floor we stop in front of a door. I saw Hermione take her wand out of the cloak, pointing it at the lock.

"Alohomora." She said unlocking the door and opening it

Soft music was coming out of the room. Walking in with them I saw a sleeping three-headed dog. 

"Wait a minute. He's." Stared Harry as the dog breathed out blowing off the cloak.

"Sleeping." I said stepping out of the shadows

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Said Harry

"It's got horrible breath." Said Ron

"We have to move its paw." Said Harry

Looking down I saw a trap door. 

"What?" Asked a horrified Ron

"Oh come on." I said getting down with Harry

It took all four of us to push the huge paw. We opened up the door looking down into darkness. 

It's quiet. 

"I'll go first. Don't follow till I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out." Said Harry

Why is it quiet?

"Hey guys it's quiet." I said

They looked at each other and they agreed. 

"The harp. It's stop playing." Said Hermione

"Eww." Said Ron

Looking over I saw drool on his shoulder. All four of us looked up to see a very awake and mad three-headed dog. Not waiting I jumped in followed by the other three