So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 15

"You weren't answering your phone so we thought you were dead." Shelby exclaimed, holding up her key.

"Yeah, or doing the dirty deed." Patrick threw in.

Ryan elbowed him. "Not helping."

"And it was turning out to be such a pleasant morning." I muttered as Will slid off me.

"Au contraire." Pete laughed. "It's no longer morning, its noon."

Patrick laughed. "Pete your power's of observation never cease to amaze me."

"So, any reason you wanted to ruin our happiness?" Will asked nonchalantly, his arm wrapping around my shoulder.

Pete shrugged. "We weren't happy so we figured we'd bring you down to our level."

"Well at least you're thinking about others." I said, trying to find a positive.

"I know right? That's what I tried to tell them." He exclaimed, gesturing to Ryan, Patrick, and Shelby.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Speaking of which, last time I was with you there were more of them, what happened?"

"Well Gabe had to go home and the others didn't want to make the long journey, they had to go and do their own things before the show." Pete explained.

"And they say for Bill to detach his lips from Lilly's long enough to sing a couple songs." Ryan added.

We all looked at him as he started to blush. "Well in as many words."

"So how long until they drag Will away?" I asked casually.

Patrick put on his deep thinking face. "About two hours..."

"Aw..."

Will grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Don't worry, you'll see me tonight. Well, that is if you don't mind coming to another one of our shows."

I quickly shook my head.

Pass up another opportunity to hear Will sing with his voice that was beyond orgasmic?

Never.

"And miss the chance of someone else hugging you after the show while you're all sweaty?" I replied.

If it was possible his smile got bigger. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's waste this time in the best way possible!"

"Nice idea but I should really change; I'm still in the same clothes I wore yesterday."

"We noticed." Ryan interjected, causing Shelby to laugh.

Choosing to ignore him Will added. "Yeah I have to as well."

"Well great." I announced, jumping off the couch. "Give me five minutes and we can blow this juke joint."

Before anyone could breathe I had run into my room, hastily stripping my clothes off.

I threw a black Clandestine shirt on for Pete's sake (literally) and a black skirt on.

While slipping on my striped tights and Chucks I could hear Shelby flirting with Ryan.

"Okay I'm good to go." I said, entering the room while searching for my hoodie.

"Aren't you going to freeze?" Patrick asked.

"That's what the tights are for, and the hoodie if I can ever find it!" I muttered growing annoyed.

"Which one are you looking for?" Shelby asked.

"The only one that's clean that you didn't lose." I answered, checking under the couch cushions.

She didn't reply so I turned toward her, my eyes narrowed.

"Shelby, you wouldn't happen to have lost this one too would you?"

She quickly shook her head. "I didn't lose it! I just kind of forgot it at Natalie's..."

I sighed. "Oh well, we'll be indoors most of the time, it's not like I'll get hypothermia between the car and entrance..."

"Great, now let's go already!" Patrick announced, making dramatic gestures toward the door.

As we walked out of the apartment Will spoke up. "Do you even know where were going?"

"Uh we'll figure it out eventually." Ryan answered.

We had now made it outside to the front of the building, Will going one way, everyone else going the opposite.

Both parties reached their cars with me still standing in front of the building.

To go with Will or the others the question of the ages...

In answering my question Shelby sent me a wink before she drove off with everyone else.

"I guess you have no other choice but then to go with me." Will said, reappearing next to me.

"I guess so." I replied smiling.

He shyly took my hand and pulled me toward his car.

"So we're going...?" I trailed off, buckling my seatbelt.

"My place." He grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm considering starting a Trace Cyrus story... or at least oneshot.
Other than that my only concerns are trying to convince my mom to let me go blonde or get a piercing.
I'd have more luck convincing William Beckett into the trunk of my car.