So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 20

"Lilly are you sure youre alright?"

No.

"Yeah of course."

Will glanced at me between keeping his eyes on the road.

We had partied backstage for a bit and I had never been happier when the fan girls left.

They had gotten their pictures and autographs and now they returned to their real world.

I wasn't mad at Will, it wasn't his fault, but the girl kept hanging around him i.e. at least a foot away at all times.

It reminded me of the True Hollywood Story I saw vaguely with Shelby about Rock Star Wives.

If I hadn't seen that I may have acted differently.

The redeeming quality after the picture was Will and I sitting on the couch the rest of the night.

He never let go of my hand.

He passed up the alcohol knowing he'd be driving me home tonight.

Which is what we were doing now.

"It was that kiss wasn't it? That fan who kissed me."

Damn he's good.

"I don't blame you." I sighed.

He pulled to a red light, taking both my hands with his.

"Its things like that that makes relationships hard for me." Will sighed. "When something like that happens just remember something for me?"

I nodded, the red glow turning green.

"I'm theirs for two hours from stage to autographs, but when I'm with you and were together I'm your Will."

A car honked behind us; odd since it was three in the morning but Will quickly put his hands on the wheel and drove.

"I love my fan's but all they see is the singer of a popular band; that's what they should. see."

I stared at him the entire time as he paused for a breath.

"You're my girlfriend Lilly. You're number one, even if it doesn't seem like it."

His reassurance, though unnecessary, made my heart beat faster.

My phone ringing snapped me out of my happiness.

"Hello?"

"Lilly!" Shelby practically whispered.

"Yeah..."

"Don't come home!"

My eyebrows knitted together.

"Why? Wait... is Ryan there?"

At this point Will was listening closely to nothing.

"Shelby?"

"Maybe."

Pressing the phone closer I exclaimed quite loudly into it.

"Don't you dare have sex with him! I do not want to owe Pete twenty fucking bucks!"

Will struggled not to laugh as it was Shelby's turn to yell at me.

"You bet on my sex life?!"

On the other end I could hear Ryan's vague voice.

"Oops got to go. And if you come here William will be single again."

Flipping my phone shut I sighed.

"What was that about?" Will asked.

"Shelby brought Ryan back to the apartment and is now threatening our relationship if I go home and interrupt them."

Will made a quick turn in the opposite direction towards where I knew his apartment.

It didn't take long for us to get inside, thankful for the warmth.

"I don't know about you but I'm exhausted." Will sighed, pulling me close.

Kissing his cheek I replied. "I couldn't agree more."

Will tumbled into bed, pulling off his shirt and pants into nothing but his boxers.

"Wow Mr. Beckett, wearing underwear, congrats, Travie was wrong."

He mock glared at me before pulling me down onto him.

"Alright then, you next, lets see if you're wearing underwear." He shot back.

Smugly I replied. "You know I'm not because you wouldn't give me my bra back."

His grin seeped through. "Oh yeah."

Shaking my head I followed suit, trying not to feel awkward as I slid under Will's covers.

He pulled me to his chest, his heartbeat like before lulling me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to post.
In my comments someone from Quizilla has read this and said the sweetest thing and I'm still grinning like Frankie.
I promise I'll do my best updating so you don't have to wait too long.
Oh and I came to realize something while I was looking at other stories.
I am so lucky to have awesome readers like you!!!
Everyone's either threatening to withold posts if they don't get more comments or subscribers or all that shit.
You guys do it anyway, proving that all of that is bullshit.
I love all of you!