So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 23

"Wait a few more seconds." I instructed Will from behind.

I had gotten Will to drop the blankets on the bench before putting my hands over my eyes.

"I think you're too short for that love."

"Or you're too tall." I quipped.

He chuckled against me.

"Walk forward." Came my stolen line from him.

"Not very original huh?" Will laughed.

I bit my lip with a smile. "Oh shush, just wait."

He and I both moved forward, I myself almost falling several times if it weren't for Will reaching behind to catch me.

"Alright, you can stop and open your eyes."

I pulled away from him so he could see where I'd brought him.

"Lilly I-, I had no idea this was out here."

It was weird seeing Will in speechless shock.

From my apartment balcony we stared at the Chicago city lights.

At night the lights gave the city its real magic.

Will sighed. "This isn't making leaving any easier."

I nodded, pressing myself against Will for more reasons than warmth.

"Lil are you shivering?"

I gave in and mumbled yes.

"Can we please get under the blankets?"

He smiled warmly and nodded, enveloping us in a blanket a moment later.

We ended up on the pile of blankets not long after sipping the hot chocolate.

I had slipped down on our makeshift bed so my head was resting barely on Will's chest.

"I'm going to miss moments like these." Will whispered, softer than his usual self.

My fingers played loosely with the hem of Will's shirt. "I know what you mean."

He looked down at me, tenderly moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Promise you'll call me when you get a chance? I know tour is hectic but just whenever-"

Will cut me off, his hand sliding down to my lower back. "I'll call you everyday."

I looked up at him, saying thank you with my eyes as his hand rubbed slow circles on the bare skin between my shirt and jeans.

"Just make sure to let me know you're alive." I whispered, my voice falling with his touch.

Every circle he made on my back brought me closer to his lips.

Before I closed my eyes I caught a glimpse of lust in Will's eyes.

My lips brushed against his teasingly a few times before Will growled and tackled them with his own.

Everything intensified after that.

I found myself tugging off Will's shirt, more of a shock to me than him.

With more confidence he did the same to mine, pulling the blanket over us.

The cold nipped at bits of my bare skin that wasn't covered by the blanket or Will.

My hands hooked onto his jeans as his tongue found its way into my mouth.

None of the situation was awkward to me; it just felt so right.

It wasn't till Will started fumbling with my bra clasp did I stop him.

"Wait, wait Will."

He panicked slightly. "What is it? Did I do something wrong?"

I quickly shook my head.

"No, just I really don't want to do this out here. It's cold and I don't want to provide free 'skinimax' for the neighborhood."

A relieved smile appeared on his face.

Grabbing the blanket, he wrapped it around both of us, pulling me inside with him.

As soon as the door shut behind us and the drapes were closed I pressed my lips to his.

The blanket fell from our bodies along with our clothes as we collapsed onto my bed.

It was one of those spontaneous 'in the moment' things as Will got on top of me.

His hot breath on my neck and the look in his eyes was just the beginning.

"Are you sure?" He asked point blank, voice ragged.

Was I sure?

"I'm beyond sure." I whispered, pulling him down closer.

My breathing became shallow as he spread my legs wider.

If it was possible my heart sped up faster as he made it a point to kiss my forehead, catching my eye for a moment.

Will started in slow at first, moving faster while he reached a steady rhythm.

We were a mess of flesh and gasps as our hips fully connected, the nights events intensifying.

Everything peaked as we hit our climaxes following each other.

Will collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily, both of us spent.

The sheets, tangled and damp, clung to us in the dark.

We laid there, tiredly holding each other as the rain began spattering against the window.

While the city sleeps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I don't write sex scenes so... if you could tell me how I did that would be fantastic.
Oh also to give you a heads up I'm working on a Trace Cyrus story (Metro Station) and the little time I was at my friend's house we started planning a story together.
Somehow we went from a talk about how we're gonna die from natural disasters to a story involving The Academy Is...
Thoughts?