So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 3

I had done everything in my power to erase the bags from under my eyes, but there was just no use.

Shelby was flitting back and forth in the kitchen, making breakfast for an army when there were only two of us.

Running in, my bag slung over my shoulder and my black blazer askew, there was only one thing pressing on my mind.

"Shelby, please, I’m begging you. Tell me there is coffee somewhere in this chaos, please say yes."

It was as if the clouds parted in the heavens and a shaft of light fell into her hands.

One, glorious cup of coffee, steaming and beautiful.

"I swear to you Shelby, one of these days I will build you a shrine." I rushed, grabbing my keys from the counter. "But right now, I’ve really got to go."

"Have fun! Try not to run anyone over!"

I can proudly say by the time I came running into the office, the general population had survived the hood of my car.

"Lilly!"

My editor, Leslie, came running up to me.

"You’re right on time, the band just arrived and is ready for the interview, head down to the main office, you know the drill."

Ah, yet another band.

I’d been working at AP since I started as an intern three years ago.

It was one hell of a job, meeting bands, getting to come into work wearing nothing but band shirts and jeans (I added the blazer to at least look professional), and best of all getting to work alongside music every day.

There wasn’t any time for me to drop my bag at my desk, so I merely walked back to the entrance of the old warehouse building.

Pushing open the door, I was caught in a conversation amongst them, their backs turned to me, leaving me as the invisible shadow.

"Dude, what happened last night?"

"I thought we had established I went to a club."

"Well aside from that, did you meet any chicks?"

There was a pause, in which I tried to catch my breath.

Do not tell me William was in a band, the band I was supposed to interview.

Aside from that, how did I not realize this?

I mean, I work in a fucking music magazine!

…Stupid Lilly…

It was at this point one of them noticed me, causing all of them to turn and look at me.

This was going to be one hell of an interview…
♠ ♠ ♠
It's official, I love Mibba.
Especially the people on here.
Oh and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can make things bold, italic, underlined etc.?
I'm stumped.