So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 39

By the time Shelby got out of the shower I had paced every piece of the hotel room.

A part of me wanted to drown myself in something to forget he was here or the feelings that had resurfaced.

But alcohol, drugs, and all other self harming things I could've done were out of the question.

As much as I hated to admit it, being pregnant was one of the best things that had happened to me; it kept me from doing something I'd regret.

At the same time it was the reason I was in this whole mess.

"Lilly? Liily breathe!" Shelby exclaimed, grabbing me by the shoulders to stop me.

As I stopped all the emotions I had been keep away from caught up with me and I fell into hysterics.

"Why does he have to be here? I mean he has a fucking tour he could be at, why here?" I cried softly between sobs.

Shelby didn't have any angry or comforting words to offer except for her embrace.

She held me for the longest time on the floor, rocking me silently until I cried myself out.

My eyes were sore, my knees were numb from being on the ground for so long, but mostly I hurt on the inside.

Gently, Shelby led me to the bed as there was a knock on the door.

Leaving me there under the covers she went to it.

"Can I talk to her?" He asked softly.

Shelby, it was obvious, was fighting back yells. "Don't you think you've done enough damage?"

Will sighed. "I think I have at least some right to talk to her."

The sound of her hand colliding into his cheek resounded in the room.

"Listen to me William Beckett, you have zero right to even see her. I've watched you toy with her emotions from the highest high to the lowest low. You got her pregnant and you left, so either stay with her and be there or leave her the fuck alone. And if I find you sent another person to check up on her and do what you should be doing yourself I can promise you I will make you hurt worse than any damage you've ever done to her can compare."

God bless Shelby being there for me.

As I heard those words fall from her lips I was both thankful and felt smothered.

This whole time people were talking for me.

Will parted from a few more words as I made the decision that I'd most likely regret later.

I'd have to talk to Will.

"Lilly I want you to party tonight and have fun. Don't worry about Will; if he talks to you or does anything, tell me and I'll fix it." Shelby assured me.

All I allowed myself to do was nod and bury my head in thesand pillows.

~x~

By the time my eyes reopened to the world I was met with laughter, loud music, and everything a giant party comes with.

"You're awake." A voice murmured.

I tiredly looked over to see Ryan sprawled out on the couch with a drink in his hand.

"I'm waiting on Shelby; I promised her I'd keep an eye on you till you woke up, or she came back, whichever." He shrugged. "How're you feeling?"

This time I shrugged, dragging myself out of bed.

"When Shelby comes back tell her I'm getting ready." I told Ryan, grabbing the bag and everything I'd need.

He nodded briefly as I locked the door behind me.

My hair got straightened.

My eyeliner was applied.

I managed to pull myself together with the bow on the top being my shiny new dress, tights, and pumps.

Yeah I've heard heels aren't good for pregnant chicks but as selfish as it sounded, tonight I was pulling out all the stops for me.

With one final touch I found enough confidence in myself to leave the safety of the bathroom and face the chaos outside, knowing Will was out there somewhere.

As I stepped out, a voice immediately acknowledged me.

"Is that her? There's no way she could be pregnant!"

I immediately turned beet red, looking toward the now triply occupied couch.

Ryan, Shelby, and Brendon Urie stared at me, Shelby cat calling, Ryan smiling, and Brendon wide eyed.

Brendon immediately jumped off the couch and ran up to me.

"They've never introduced us but I'm Brendon, I'm in Ryan's band."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please I work for AP, like I don't know who you are. And I'm Lilly, pregnant hormonal best friend of hers. And she'll probably kick your ass if you get too close."

Brendon looked back at Shelby who merely nodded in agreement.

Regardless he laughed. "It's nice to know she loves you so much to threaten me. Would you mind anyway if I escorted you to Gym Classes party? I'll fight off all the boys drooling over you."

I bit my lip before shrugging. "Well you've got more meat on you than half the other guys so I guess you could be some force to reckon with."

Brendon grinned and linked his arm with mine.

"I'll take that as a yes." He replied, leading me out of the hotel room toward the hubbub of everything; Gym Class Heroes room.

Ryan and Shelby weren't far behind us as we walked into the party unlike any I had ever witnessed.

Beyond the alcohol in abundance and the half naked girls I caught sight of a skinny tall boy with brown hair already tipsily wandering through the crowd.

This was going to be harder than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't looked at these parts in over a year so it's like reading them for the first time for me too.
Maybe that's why I have a problem with updating so much...
So I admit, I have a problem.
Still, after reading the new comments about people spending however long reading the whole thing I remember doing the same for stories I loved, so I feel like owe it to you.
My therapist would call this a break through if I had a therapist.
Now I'm off to clean my room cause lets face it, I need clothes!
(I made a deal withthe devil my mother.)