So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 47

When I turned around Will was admiring my walls.

Since I hadrun away moved out, they hadn't changed; my room had exactly the same, down to the towels by the door to block the light.

The posters on the walls were somewhat faded from the light, but they still covered every available piece of drywall.

The one that had Will's attention was my Smashing Pumpkins poster, the one they did right after Gish.

"I had, hell,still have this exact poster on my bedroom wall back home." He explained with a wistful smile.

I laughed and attempted to fling our bags on the bed... problem being they weighed a ton.

A few tugs from me and they barely moved.

I growled a little and moved totackle them move them, when Will intervened.

"I'm not sure you should be doing that in your condition." He murmured lightly.

I glared at him angrily. "What condition?"

He backed off a little and attempted to rephrase his words.

"Uh... pissed off. You really shouldn't be messing with the luggage when I know you're itching to tackle it down."

The somewhat aggravated look on my faces relaxed and I stepped back.

"Do you think you could move them and open them?"

He nodded with a grin and in a very fluid motion did just that.

I crossed my arms annoyed but bent down and grabbed my pajamas out of my bag.

"Can you uh... turn around for a minute?" I asked Will nervously.

He seemed a little caught by words, but nodded and swiveled around so he ended up facing a picture of me at my prom.

I was wearing a dress like the one in My Chemical Romances Helena video; except it was all black and much to my mothers disappointment I was wearing my red chucks.

While Will laughed a little, I slipped on my oversized White Sox shirt and boxers I had randomly found in my apartment.

Not much more than a minute had passed when I tapped Will on his shoulder.

"Wow you weren't kidding about that minute." He laughed, surveying me, his eyes landing on my waist. "Hey I know those boxers, I lost a pair before I left for..."

A truly awkward moment hit both of us as I shuffled my feet around back and forth.

"Uh you can change now too if you want." I muttered, pulling my hair into a pony tail.

"Yeah, okay." Will answered somewhat distantly.

I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my jeans on the floor and quickly texted Shelby.

Major drama. Will's here. Call you tomorrow when I can talk. Must. Kill. Travie.

My attention was drawn from my phone as Will stood in front of me.

I won't lie, I had been hoping he'd be shirtless like he'd been when we first slept together after the show, but instead I found him in a Blue Oyster Cult shirt and his boxers.

Not that I was complaining.

"Uh, do you want me to sleep on the floor? All I want is a pillow and blanket. I mean, it's just like touring and-"

I cut him off by placing my hand on his.

"You really want to fix this..." I said, more as a statement than a question.

He nodded, kneeling down to my eye level from where I sat on the bed.

"Lilly you mean way too much to me for me to take any risks. I said it before but I'll say it again; I'll do whatever I have to do to change your mind about me. I'm doing this for the baby, but firstly for you."

My heart dropped and I couldn't help but throw myself into Will, both of us ending up falling on the floor.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly but maneuvered himself around so there wasn't much pressure on my stomach.

"I'd never make you sleep on the floor." I whispered into his ear.

He chuckled lightly, his breath tickling my neck.

Slowly we both got up off the ground and onto our feet, where I pulled him into the bed with me.

Will wasn't the first guy I had had in bed with me but he certainly was the first one in this bed.

We lay there for a few minute till I finally spoke into the silence what had been bothering me.

"My mom thinks were getting married."

Will shifted uncomfortably under the covers. "I know."

I turned toward him on the full sized bed. "What're we going to do?"

He mirrored my move, staring in my eyes through the darkness.

"We've got three options."

I waited in silence for him to say what they were.

"One, we can set them straight. Two, we can go with it and not say anything. And three..."

Will trailed off, causing me to look back over at him.

"Three? What's three?"

A hand left a trail under the covers, trying to find my own, finally clasping it.

"Three we could actually get engaged."

My jaw dropped and I quickly sat up.

"What the hell are you saying?" I asked, somewhat panicked.

Will sat up as well in complete seriousness.

"I'm trying to say uh... will you marry me Lilly?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Now I'm listening to Blink-182 and The Hoosiers, very weird combo.
So yeah... here's 47... nice cliffhanger huh?
A little cliche but who cares?
Oh and I love all of you, I gotall those little stars filled in and a hundred comments!
Like it says on my profile I've gotten more attention and love in two weeks on Mibba then two years on Quizilla.
I'll never go back.