So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 56

Three months.

Three whole fucking months and Madi still hadn't figured out how to turn the hot water on.

Every morning I got woken up by the same yelp of shock.

"Turn the knob twice and pull it out!" I yelled, not bothering to get out of bed.

It amazed me how quickly time flew.

It felt like it as only yesterday I got back from Charleston, and maybe I would've believed that had it not been for my baby bump that was a little more than a bump.

Now I had the proud stomach of Britney Spears.

The number of doctor visits I had under my belt was astounding, even more so with the little amount of information I had gotten from it.

All I knew was that the baby was healthy and I got to feel like a bloated, angery, hormonal zombie for the next five months under the assurance it only got worse.

I could've found out the sex of the baby but at the last check-up I was feeling particularly bitchy and refused.

My opinion on whether I wanted to know changed on a regular basis, me wanting to know while I reflected on this under my covers.

"Lilly do you plan on getting out of bed today?" Shelby asked, peeking her head in the room.

I let our something of a growl and turned my back toward her.

"Alright then, so you're gonna play it that way."

There was silence for a few moments afterward but I still didn't move.

Not till my bed got hijacked by Shelby, flinging herself onto the mattress and practically on me.

"You know, I was having this wonderful dream where you got hit by a bus." I told her sardonically.

She merely grinned. "Jeez Lilly, hormone's much?"

In response I hit her with my pillow.

"Would it make you feel any better if we went shopping? It is your day off and I know two certain special someones who just got into town." She crooned, poking my nose from where she laid next to me.

I sighed and buried my head in my reclaimed pillow.

"I was hoping I could just sleep here till spring." I murmured, snuggling deeper into my sinfully comfy bed.

"What? And not spend the day with us?" A voice pouted in my room.

My eyes popped open, recognizing that voice.

I looked over at Shelby. "Why do you keep letting people like this into our house?"

"Because she knows we are, in fact, da shit." Gabe announced, launching himself on the bed next to Shelby.

I turned around as best I could with those two fat fucks on my legs and saw Victoria standing in the doorway smirking.

"Victoria! The voice of sanity and Gabe's conscience, save me from the idiots!" I announced outstretching my arms toward her.

She laughed and ran toward me, flinging herself into my arms.

We were all a mess of tangled limbs and sheets, as naughty as it sounded.

My comfort had been shattered and as I came to accept it, Madi walked in with just a towel on.

"Hey Lilly the hot water is gone but..." She trailed off, seeing us all in the bed.

Madi hastily tried to cover herself up more, exclaiming. "Why are they're always rockstar orgies going on here?"

Gabe turned to me with an eyebrow raised suggestively, something I gladly slapped off as I hit his cheek.

He rolled his eyes to me and instead turned toward Madi.

"Why hello, I don't think we've been introduced, I'm Gabe, Gabe Saporta." He said, swirling his last name flirtatiously.

I inwardly shuddered.

"She's eighteen Gabe."

At my words Gabe immediately jumped away from Madi, landing on the bed.

"Whoa, sorry, I can't have relations with anybody ten years younger than me."

Vicky-T turned to me. "It's a federal law that only applies to him."

I started giggling as Gabe gave Vicky something of a Ferrari look at her, which was matched by her Le Tigra.

I sighed and rolled out of bed.

"Well this has been great but I've got a long day planned of loafing around and catching up on my stories."

Gabe and Victoria quickly jumped out of bed and looked at each other like something out of Mission Impossible.

"She's began to refer to the soap opera's as her stories." Gabe stated.

Victoria turned to Shelby. "You're lucky we got here just in time."

They both slowly began approaching me, backing me into the corner.

As my escape points disappeared I began to wonder.

Was this the end?

~x~

An hour later I was fully dressed to face the cold Chicago streets hit by November chills.

We had only been outside of the cab for a few seconds, heading toward an unknown destination Gabe kept saying was right in front of us.

Victoria and Shelby had tackled me down to 'beautify me' in their make-up artist expertise.

Even for being four months pregnant guys were still eyeing me up, though I was wearing a coat that hid my bump.

Oh yeah, I still got it.

Like every chick once they got that feeling, I felt like I was glowing.

It took me a moment to realize as we walked into the apartment building that we were going to a party, though the pulsing music above should've been a dead give away.

I guessed I was dressed for a party with my skinny jeans and loose layered under top, even if it was three in the afternoon.

Gabe didn't bother knocking, merely opening the door and throwing his arms open.

"The party has arrived!"

Victoria and I snorted in disbelief as we left him to his loudness.

I had barely managed to get into the kitchen to find some water when I got ambushed for the second time that day.

As I turned around I saw it was none other than the ever grinning Brendon Urie.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're all lucky bastards I didn't log onto Buzznet till now.
It would be sin to ignore spreading the word when it's so big and so TAI-liscious.

http://www.buzznet.com/musicnews/academy-bassist-prefers-leap-frog-j2525891/

You know the drill, and I'll give you a teaser so you have to click.
Fast Times At Barrington High

And I'm insulted when I followed the AbsolutePunk.net link to see the first comment with some asshole saying 80% of their audience won't recognize the reference.
Or maybe I'm in the cool 20%, though there's no silver lining to the second comment dissing the 'Santi' title.
I can't bear to scroll down farther.
(Oh and go check out my latest journal, I wouldn't tell you to do anything if it weren't for a good reason).

Ha ha ha after this chapter there are only three people online that have read past it, so going to Quizilla is useless!