So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 57

"What are you doing here?" I asked him after pulling away from his tight hug.

Brendon shrugged. "Well Ryan was missing Shelby and I wasn't gonna turn down a chance to see you."

I furrowed my eyebrows, having not seen Ryan when I came in.

"Didn't you notice the party got really quiet without Shelby's loud party attitude and Ryan annoying laugh?" Brendon questioned with a laugh.

I nodded as I began to realize it, looking around the room.

Sure enough on a loveseat in the corner of the room was Shelby and Ryan curled up and making out, just the sight a nauseus pregnant woman should see.

"I really wanted to see that." I grimaced, turning back to Brendon.

He sighed. "Tell me about it, I get to hear all their late night phonecalls. Now that is sickening."

I laughed and wandered out of the kitchen, rejoining the party with Brendon.

"So what exactly are you two doing here? Shouldn’t you be recording?"

Brendon grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Well uh, we're actually flying out to the Abbey Roads Studio in a week."

My jaw practically fell to the floor as a list everyone that had recorded there instantly appeared in my mind.

"No fucking way Brendon that's awesome!"

He blushed and shoved his hand deeply into his pockets.

"It still sounds too good to be true." Brendon muttered.

I chuckled and absentmindedly ran a hand over my belly, catching his attention.

"And how are you pregnant lady?"

I sighed tiredly. 'Fat, bloated, and hormonal. And wake up calls from those three fatasses are not fun.'

Brendon laughed and put his arm around me in a side hug.

"Just think, it could always be worse. It could've been Pete."

He was right though, it could've been worse with the other friends I have.

After a moment Brendon bit his lip with that expression he got on his face when he wasn't sure if he should say something.

Still he looked around slightly nervouse and sighed.

"Brendon whatever you want to say just say it."

He shrugged in defeat.

"Have you talked to Will lately?"

I stiffened at the mention of his name.

"Not since Charleston. Why?"

Brendon shrugged again, obviously wishing he hadn't said anything.

"I saw him the other day and he asked about you. He really wishes you'd call him sometime."

My heart was beating faster than normal just with the mention of Will, and it didn't help that he mentioned he was thinking about me; he still made me a basketcase.

In a shaky voice I replied. "Well you know phone's work both ways."

Brendon chuckled. "I told him the same thing. Still, he really does miss you."

I sighed tiredly, finding my throat had gone dry.

Even when I tried to cut him out of my life Will managed to worm his way back in, just like he was poking that knife in my heart that was a reminder of him.

I could hear Gabe let out a loud shout from behind me but it seemed muffled from the rushing in my ears.

Despite the cool room I was in I suddenly began feeling very hot, my hands becoming clammy.

"Are you okay Lilly?" He asked concerned.

I nodded, shrugging him off.

I watched Brendon's facial expression as he looked away, seeing it turn from confusion to apprehension in a matter of seconds.

"Uh Lilly, maybe you should go home, you don't look so good, no offense."

I tried to turn around but Brendon stopped me by putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Seriously, you look really flushed, we should get you some water or something." Brendon said, taking his attention from behind me and focusing it to me.

I shrugged him off and turned around to see what he was looking at.

There, chatting relaxedly with Gabe was Will.
If that wasn’t bad enough my eyes wandered toward Will's arm wrapped around a pretty blonde, laughing and swishing her hair.
"I swear he didn't mention her when we talked." Brendon said, but I didn't pay attention.

At that moment the blonde girl pressed Will against the wall and began sticking her tongue down his throat.

That was when my stomach lurched violently and I became a little wobbly on my feet.

"Lilly are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded again, my voice deserting me, but as I nodded the room began spinning.

I never thought it was possible to be both hot and cold, but I was, feeling the blood rush to my face.

"Lilly!" Brendon broke through as my knees buckled beneath me.

He managed to slide beneath me and catch me before I crashed to the floor so I ended up lying there with my head in his lap.

As he attempted to calm me and call for help, the word's he said that stuck out the most was 'call an ambulance'.

Shelby, Ryan, Gabe, and Victoria appeared beside me, doing there best to help.

While it was a comfort that they were next to me the one thing dominating my mind was Will.

As I slid out of consciousness my one hope was that when I woke up Will wasn't there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh I can't stop gushing about the sequel!!
And I really hope Fast Times At Barrington High is the title to the new album, it would be so cute.
I'm so excited for Warped too because they'll be playing the new material!
Sigh... things are looking nice at the moment.
(19 till Warped, 63 till FTABH)