So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 60

"Will asked me to move in with him." I said quickly in between pacing.

Madi, Shelby, Jamie, and I'm sure Travie who was in the conversation via speakerphone's jaws dropped.

"What?" They asked simultaneously.

"William Beckett asked me Lilly Harper to move in with him." I said slower, though my pace quickening.

"And you said what?" Travie asked from the phone.

"I didn't say anything I was too freaked out. I just told him I had Shelby and Madi living with me and we were still not on the best terms and it was really sudden."

"You idiot!" Shelby exclaimed, jumping up off the couch where she was sitting with the others. "You should've said hell yeah and jumped him."

"I almost did." I muttered. "But I have other things to think about now. I mean he told me I was top priority! That completely threw me off."

"Whoa..." Jamie murmured in surprise.

"Yeah whoa, and now I don't know what to do! I'm meeting him tomorrow and I have no answer for him."

"Say yes." Madi said, breaking her silence.

I looked at her in shock, as did most everyone else in the room.

"Move in with him. I've seen how happy you are with him and miserable without him. We're big kids, you can make your own decisions now."

I looked at my baby sister in pure shock, hearing such adult words from her.

"But what about your photography? I promised you I'd get you a job and-"

"And you kept your promise. I got a call yesterday from a local paper and they want me to be their photographer. It pays good and I can make up rent now." Madi explained calmly.

I let out a quick squeal and ran and hugged her. "I'm so happy for you sweetie!"

Madi hugged me back for a second until she pushed me away.

"Okay now we need to make plans." She said, taking charge of the situation.

Shelby and Jamie were still staring at her like she had grown two heads when Travie broke through.

"Wow... Madi grew up. She's got a point though; we're gonna need movers and the money to pay for them."

Jamie giggled. "Who said we'd have to pay? We have two entire bands of able bodied men at our disposal, well except for Pete... he'd have to be tied to a chair if you want your stuff to stay intact."

"What are you talking about?" Shelby asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I'm saying Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is... are just a phone call away. Screw spending money on professionals when we've got them."

I laughed a little, fighting back hysterics that in a matter of minutes I had managed to plan ahead for the future for at least the next five months.

Maybe I could do this for the rest of my life instead of making it up as I went along.

"I love you guys so much." I murmured with a grin.

Without warning Jamie, Shelby, and Madi pulled me down on the couch, making me disappear in their giant three way hug.

"We love you too." They giggled.

Before I could say or do anything a voice cut through the silence.

"You know I love you more, right kid?" Travie said with a chuckle.

Though he couldn't see it, Shelby stuck her tongue out at him.

"I hope you know you owe us." Madi grinned, poking me.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah."

"Yes." Travie corrected tonelessly.

Shelby rolled her eyes. "Miss Congeniality much?"

Before he could shoot back a reply she pressed the end call button, plunging us into the bad graces of Travis McCoy.

And for that I couldn't stop giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... about twenty five, twenty six more chapters left.
I can't really focus right now, I'm watching this thing on Skinheads and trying not to get too angry.
I love The Academy Is, I really do, but they're not MCR, and I love William but he's no Gerard.
So I'm gonna go watch this Gerard interview again...