So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 61

I had been sitting in the same seat staring out the same window at the same view for exactly half an hour.

Will wasn't running late or standing me up, he was too much of a gentleman to ever do that; I had just arrived earlier.

If I hadn't left the house when I did I don't think I, or Shelby, could've dragged me out of there I was that nervous.

My nerves could've been intensified by the coffee I was drinking now, regardless of the fact pregnant women shouldn't drink caffeine, I had been craving it for a week.

Shelby kept me under her watchful eye and away from Starbucks, but now that I was alone my inner rebel was coming out.

So there I sat, counting down the minutes till I saw Will walk through the cafe door.

When I finally did see his lanky shadow cross the threshold I almost lost my grip on my coffee.

I watched every moment he made, from his eyebrows slightly creasing as he looked for me, to the instant smile that lit up his face when we made eye contact.

"You came." He breathed, pulling me up off the chair to envelope me into one of his trademark hugs.

"I came." I murmured, lightly kissing his cheek.

He gave off a nervous happy energy I had never really seen before as Will led me to one of the couches.

"So uh... how are you?" He asked awkwardly, trying to be polite.

I rolled my eyes at his obvious anticipation.

"Oh cut the crap, I know you want to ask me about my decision." I said, letting a small smile slip to reassure him.

"Yeah... sorry, was it that obvious?" Will asked guiltily.

I nodded. "You're knee is bouncing. You never do that."

When I said that I never expected him to give me that look, almost as if he was trying to find the exact brain cell that stored that little bit of information.

Then all of a sudden he realized what he was doing and quickly looked away.

"Sorry..."

I shook my head. "It's alright. So about my decision..."

Just with those few words I had caught his utmost attention.

"I'll move in with you." I said, barely containing my grin at seeing his reaction.

And his reaction went along the lines of tackling me onto the couch in a hug.

I'm not sure he had any words for the moment, all he did was hold me tightly, laughing from time to time.

"I assume you're happy?" I asked with a grin.

"Ecstatic." He replied, not letting go of me.

We leaned back on the couch, still not fully letting go of each other and not really acknowledging it.

“So how soon can you move in?” Will asked, barely containing himself.

I giggled. “Well if I call my people and you call yours we could probably get free laborers by tomorrow.”

“Free laborers?” Will asked with an eyebrow raised and a smile.

“Your band and my homies, Fall Out Boy, though I’ve been warned not to let Pete run around without a shock collar. Travie said it, not me.” I said.

Will nodded in an all knowing sort of way. “Yeah, we’ve all learned that the hard way.”

With a laugh I leaned away for a moment to grab my coffee, my cravings not entirely quelled.

Will rose an eyebrow as I took a sip. “I thought caffeine was bad for you.”

Busted.

“Um… what makes you say that?” I asked, still trying to get away with my grande cup of delight.

He sent me a suspicious glance.

“Well from what I’ve read caffeine like coffee is bad for you.” Will replied, knowing he had me cornered.

I sighed and crossed my arms as he took the coffee out of my hands and set it on the floor.

“Since when did you start reading up on pregnancy?” I wondered out of surprise.

Will smirked. “What? Don’t sound so surprised. My girlfriend got pregnant and I was the father, you didn’t think I’d sit there in the dark now did you?”

I looked away with a small smile, feeling so proud and so loved at the same time.

Something nagging at me in the back of my mind stopped my happiness.

"Will? What about that girl...Stacy?"

He looked away for a moment before staring down into my eyes.

"I was stupid Lilly. After you left I felt so... empty. Then she showed up at one of the shows. I thought it'd help me get over you but it only made me miss you more. Trust me, she's gone for good. You're the only woman in my life now."

I felt the blood rise to my cheeks and tears began filling in my eyes but I couldn’t find my voice.

Will noticed and attempted to reassure me more. “Hey, Lilly, did you think I’d let you do this all on your own? I’m promising you now that when this gets to be too much or too overwhelming that I’ll be here for you to pick you up and show you everything will be okay. I’ll be that man for you.”

Somehow no matter where we were or what was going on Will could still manage to bring me to my knees with a smile and a few words.

Because of this I couldn’t help myself and the instinct to kiss him became too great.

So that’s exactly what I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm falling back in love with this story, more than ever.
Also I've met such amazing people from it, like people who say this was the first story they read on Mibba or the ones who evacuated from Quizilla and fell in love with my story.
I never thought this was that great of a story (lets all go out of our way to hate Quizilla for that).
Though if Quizilla hadn't gone to shit none of this would've happened...
No one would've ever told me this story was a drug to them or that they were hooked to it, and I've been in tht exact position just wishing I could impact someone like that.
I'm gonna be sad to end this, even with a sequel.
I have a sinking feeling that I'll never be able to top this story and I'll lose like half the readers, so I'm trying to milk this for all it's got.